Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What interesting things have you seen/read/done on the internet lately?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I seem to be stuck in a routine, I'd love to expand my internet horizons.

For example, going on less popular 4chan boards was pretty interesting for a few hours. Might help you find new areas of interest.

/X/ was pretty interesting.
Also checking out chrischans old sonichu website

I watch road rage videos all day

I talked to several very high IQcel from here. UBER-High IQ my brain overheated several times while talking to them.

terry a davis vids and bestgore

I talked to several very high IQcel from here. UBER-High IQ my brain overheated several times while talking to them.
its over for oven baked braincels

6fda3104b2681155fba7161ff6f590f3

I seem to be stuck in a routine, I'd love to expand my internet horizons.

For example, going on less popular 4chan boards was pretty interesting for a few hours. Might help you find new areas of interest.
I like animal documentaries. Especially when it comes to sharks/snakes/spiders. Recently, I watched a documentary series about extremophiles. Learned About "The Cave Of Movile" and its fauna. My personal favorite (when it comes to documentaries) is the one about the montpellier snake, because it's considered to be Europe's smartest snake. I also like "Alien Sharks". Furthermore, I always do research on crime cases (esp. serial killers), terrorists and war crimes. I also like documentaries about diseases (especially hereditary diseases). I hope that I could recommend you something new/interesting.

I like animal documentaries. Especially when it comes to sharks/snakes/spiders. Recently, I watched a documentary series about extremophiles. Learned About "The Cave Of Movile" and its fauna. My personal favorite (when it comes to documentaries) is the one about the montpellier snake, because it's considered to be Europe's smartest snake. I also like "Alien Sharks". Furthermore, I always do research on crime cases (esp. serial killers), terrorists and war crimes. I also like documentaries about diseases (especially hereditary diseases). I hope that I could recommend you something new/interesting.
That's pretty cool. In a similar vein, I like watching prison documentaries and even youtube videos. Probably spent multiple hundreds of hours doing it. Shit,bit got to the point that I watched even russian videos and docs, cause I watched everything in english.

I’ve been coping with history videos. The Napoleonic Era is my favorite : ^)

Even though I already knew about the Spanish Blue División I recently found an interesting video about them and now I’m obsessed with finding more information.

DDCD9C2A 5E97 4D1A B457 74D2C538C20A

Ive been looking at ranch houses in the Hill Country, Texas and underground metal/steel shell living bunkers from rising s company.

Someone made a thread about "monster girls" so i decided to check it out. Ive been reading the fandom and the short stories and tbh, im hooked. Very interesting concept, the female characters recognize how fucked up women are in general and they seek to get rid of it by becoming "monsters."

/biz/ is on meltdown I've heard

/biz/ is on meltdown I've heard

When was biz ever normal?
JFL do you remember that shit with becoming a welder and having a worm farm as passive income?
The crypto-cancer has murdered the board culture though.
Nothing remains but charred ashes.

Keep pushing forward. One day you will join them in the sun.

Last edited: