Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What intelligence level would you prefer your gf to have?

What intelligence level would you prefer your gf to have?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Average or above.

I don't see any reason to talk to someone who is dumb as fuck. I wouldn't want a dumb person to raise my kids tbh.

I'm not even sure anymore what I want or don't want. Or maybe I simply don't care anymore.

Neymar, when is your next song coming out? :feelsokman:

Tfw no hyperintelligent gf

I don't see any reason to talk to someone who is dumb as fuck.
I do. She's attractive and soft to the touch. I talk even with cats, why not with my hypothetical dumb gf? If I want to discuss deeper shit I have other options such as friends or the internet.

I wouldn't want a dumb person to raise my kids tbh.
You can raise them yourself and just give commands to her. Well, if you want kids, maybe average would be a better choice in order to diminish the risk of having dumb kids, but intelligent women are not a good option nowadays imo.

Last edited:
Mensa level easily

That is a weird thread, Sexländer.

I see. She's attractive and soft to the touch. I talk even with cats, why not with my hypothetical dumb gf? If I want to discuss deeper shit I have other options such as friends or the internet.

You can raise them yourself and just give commands to her. Well, if you want kids, maybe average would be a better choice in order to diminish the risk of having dumb kids, but intelligent women are not a good options nowadays imo.
Of course, but with talking I mean having to do anything with a person. I used to have a foid in my class who was dumb as fuck and thought that humans already colonized the moon, she also thought that Spain and Mexico is the same country.

Giving commands won't work because kids will ask questions, if I was at work, she'd have to answer them so I wouldn't want her to tell kids bullshit.

Sexländer.
source.gif

so I wouldn't want her to tell kids bullshit.
But intelligent women will, statistically speaking, teach much worse stuff to your kids such as feminist and LGBTABCDEFGH+ trash. Most intelligent women go to college and become feminists.

In animu world both genius or low could work good, but in here too genius can be to stuck up cunt, and to low can be narrowminded retard, so above average

Pipipipi

Same iq as me would be the ideal female

It doesn't matter honestly, 100% of foids are unloyal, narcissistic whores, but if shewas somehow loyal i would choose mensa level to IQmaxx my children.

She shouldn't mog me. That's all

Way below average tbh
Its a feminine trait after all

Smart ass girls are kinda hot

As high as possible tbh.

I'm 123 IQ so I'd say around 110 IQ

why not with my hypothetical dumb gf?
Because dumb females are unreliable and unpredictable. You can at least trust that a smart one will ground their behavior on some degree of logic and sense, even if it's selfish and duplicitous. With a dumb one, all it takes is the wrong emotion felt at the wrong time to send her on a war-path of reckless destruction to everyone within her reach, up to and including herself. And because she's female, there are no real repercussions for it, so she'll never learn from her mistakes because she has neither the need nor the capacity to, and might not even realize at any point that she did anything wrong, especially with the legions of cucks on the internet who'll assure her she's always right no matter what in the vain hope they'll touch the hole between her legs.

She should be average because I tested as average.

Because dumb females are unreliable and unpredictable. You can at least trust that a smart one will ground their behavior on some degree of logic and sense, even if it's selfish and duplicitous. With a dumb one, all it takes is the wrong emotion felt at the wrong time to send her on a war-path of reckless destruction to everyone within her reach, up to and including herself. And because she's female, there are no real repercussions for it, so she'll never learn from her mistakes because she has neither the need nor the capacity to, and might not even realize at any point that she did anything wrong, especially with the legions of cucks on the internet who'll assure her she's always right no matter what in the vain hope they'll touch the hole between her legs.
I don't know, I'm very wary of even intelligent women's control over their emotions and capacity to learn with their mistakes. My aunt is fairly intelligent (she's the most academically successful person in the family) and she throws still tantrums like a little girl.

What I've seen through my life was: intelligent woman= feminist, insufferable and "liberated" woman.

Drooling tard.

The more intelligent cunts are the more ambitious they are and likely to leave you for Chad or in Chad's case another perceived better or higher status Chad.

Chads and Chadlites who want lasting relationships need to seek after beta females which means either dumb broads with low IQ/low intelligence and low ambition + decent looks or simply acquiesce to most probably eventually ending up being cheated on and or eventually divorced in the case of a marriage having been carried out between the two of them in obviously happier times.

On one hand I would want a smart female for intelligent children, but smarter females will be more opinionated and embrace feminism. This truly is a conundrum and not as easy as most people make it out to seem.

Average for females is like a retarded male, so chose way above average, but thats still like a bellow average male

I don't know, I'm very wary of even intelligent women's control over their emotions and capacity to learn with their mistakes. My aunt is fairly intelligent (she's the most academically successful person in the family) and she throws still tantrums like a little girl.

What I've seen through my life was: intelligent woman= feminist, insufferable and "liberated" woman.
Just because she's successful in secondary education doesn't mean she's smart. Foids suck and fuck their way to high accolades all the time.

Retarded, so she won't dump me for chad

Ngl, I'd prefer my foid to be genius.

It would make things much easier. No need to explain to her complicated concepts or how the world really works or make excuses about your life. And no need to worry about decisions she makes.

Damn, IT won't touch this pol.

She has to be as intelligent and cultured as I am, otherwise I don't care, maybe if she was slightly less intelligent but there can't be a big gap.

Just because she's successful in secondary education doesn't mean she's smart. Foids suck and fuck their way to high accolades all the time.
You do have a point. I don't think she fucked her way up, I think she just loves what she does and put a lot of effort. Of course, that's what I want to believe since she's my relative.

Mensa level. I care more about the genetic quality of my children (height, race, IQ) and giving them the tools for success and happiness, than I do about compatibility with my wife.

I would also prefer a girl my height or taller

BTFO to morons who say “b-but looks don’t last forever, they fade and what’s important is what’s on the inside”

you don’t breed for yourself. You breed for your kids.

Average or above average. Thats nice.

I think a bit above average simply because I want to have meaningful conversations with her aswell

Good question. Not easy to answer.
Retarded and drooling retarded would be a good sex slave but our children had a lower IQ and it could be annoying to not have anyone you can talk to on the same level.

Too high IQ and she may be pissing you off with her attitude and always argues.

So average it is, I guess.

I don't want kids - best case scenario would be a Hannibal Lechtor kind of person

So I like silly geese that are nice

The few foid acquaintances that I've had are all Mensa level tbh. A couple of them IQ mog me brutally.

Average honestly, I wouldn't want her to be too dumb but I also wouldn't want her to be too smart or autistic if I could choose. I would like her to be like the average woman I guess.

same level as me tbqh

same iq so we can understand each other.

I prefer a drooling retard or retarded since she'd be easier to control, easier to impress, wouldn't think of leaving me, would isolate herself from negative influences (friends or family who despise me). Since she might be NT, she'd probably be able to tell whenever I was sad and want to make me feel better, I'd train her to get naked and offer herself to me whenever this happened , she's less likely to bring in drama, argue or feel negative emotion as well, leading to a stable healthy relationship. Her only purpose would be to love and please me.

She could have any level of intelligence provided she is on my side in every way, and provides me with good sexual frequency.

The only reason I prefer a lower level now is because I know, that higher intelligence or higher intellectual pretenses in women are always associated with treating man like an enemy or something to be abandoned at the slightest hint of a better opportunity and who must be "punished" for the patriarchy's past sins with poor treatment and poor sexual frequency.

Having a less intelligent partner has many detriments but if it's the only way to live a semi-normal life then that's that.

Can't really decide to be honest. They all have their pros and cons.

Astronomically high. Then she'd hopefully use it to earn piles of money while I sit around the house and do nothing. Let them see what it's like for a change...

Smart people have less sexual partners so I’d aim for a very smart woman. Not book smart, but common sense smart. Not sure if such a woman exists tbh.