Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What incels don't understand about betabux

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
I have said this multiple times and I'll say it again: You don't have to be rich to betabux.

There's always a chick out there preying on easy money from betas. If you already have 2-3 times the minimum wage you can already pay for her dinner, cellphone bills, help with her college tuition and fees, buy her gifts, drugs etc. Most of your money will be gone but you'll get to have sex 1 to 3 times a month if you're lucky. Of course you can't blame her if you're getting cucked, it's a given.

If you can only get the minimum wage, then there's probably a poor chick out there that will accept even less, Kent "ascended" with an ugly obese mexican prostitute. There are homeless girls and drug addicts out there as well.

DISCLAIMER FOR LOWIQCELS: I'm obviously not advocating for this, it's incredibly cucked behavior and what soynormies do to get pussy, I'm just debunking the misconception that in order to betabux you have to be rich

If you are sub4, you need to have a decent amount of money

If you are sub4, you need to have a decent amount of money
she's down for a sub4 guy with average wage
Homeless_woman.jpg

what you will get from working like a horse is used up old stinky roastie beef flaps for boring starfish sex every two weeks that will dump you in a milisecond for some high-tier normie

what you will get from working like a horse is used up old stinky roastie beef flaps for boring starfish sex every two weeks that will dump you in a milisecond for some high-tier normie
b-but incels here told me 5/10 guys are living a great life?? this can't be true!!