Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What inceldom does to a man, more specifically JACK PETERSON

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★

View: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1892478637585539

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/pk81qu/incel_advocating_for_taking_womens_rights_away_so/

some content above

remember jack peterson? a known former member of the incel community. Now judging from his looks, whether he is truly an incel lookswise is of course debatable. To me its definitely not his looks holding him back because he would definitely mog 95% of us. Fakecel? truecel? mentalcel? well noone knows.

However, recently a dr phil segment on men/ mens rights/ incels etc came up and you can see his little feature from 18:00 onwards. Not surprisingly, he starts spewing bullshit, most of it does not reflect what the majority of incels want or believe. What is his real agenda here? Has inceldom finally grabbed a hold of him and made him accept his fate?

To be honest, my sympathy atm is very low for him. Considering when he "left" the incel community and started Hopping on MSM to shame incels. now hes back, and apparently "turned" gay because of women and has a boyfriend now.

Jack if you are reading this, like i said, its not looks holding you back, whatever is holding you back, im guessing its mental, try and get some help, cause if i had your looks i would be fucking slaying poon right now.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD fuck im lolling so hard jack peterson got on dr phil

based schizorambling-shitting into 40 year old women's brains who watch dr phil

Fucking quitter. I wish I was that kind of bald.

damn he's a normie he should have better luck tbh. maybe he's really bad at picking w*men and goes for the biggest sluts coz he's had ltrs before

why do the dumbest people here feel the need to go out there in public and voice their dumbass opinions on shit idk man :dafuckfeels:

doesn't help this forum at all because normies will just extrapolate the shit he's saying to us too as usual :feelsmage:

He's a paid actor.. paid by organisations to be a straw man so they can attack and vilify men to forward their evil agenda and further fem wash society.
why do the dumbest people here feel the need to go out there in public and voice their dumbass opinions on shit idk man :dafuckfeels:
Everybody already knows about us.. and if they don't know someone near them does. Infamy requires no notification.

attention-seeking retard who went on ABC news and said he was reformed and repudiated the incel community, and now sings a different tune on Dr Phil

he was never even a mod here lmao

doesn't help this forum at all because normies will just extrapolate the shit he's saying to us too as usual :feelsmage:
He's a paid actor.. paid by organisations to be a straw man so they can attack and vilify men to forward their evil agenda and further fem wash society.
Still is stupid tbh :feelskek: I mean even if he's paid someone would rob him if not already

i think he was good what do you expect the reaction should be like?