Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Incel Entitlement? (No Polemics Pls)

WallStreetJournal

WallStreetJournal

Prove Le Incel Wrong!
-
What do normies think they mean when they say Incels are entitled?
Why do normies call incels entitled?
What do normies actually mean when they say incels are entitled?
If normies have a valid point (I don't think they do) what should they say instead?

(https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/entitlement)
entitlement
noun

UK

/ɪnˈtaɪ.təl.mənt/ US

/ɪnˈtaɪ.t̬əl.mənt/

[ C or U ]
something that you have a right to do or have, or the right to do or have something:
pension/holiday entitlements
Managers have generous leave entitlement.
[ U ] disapproving
the feeling that you have the right to do or have what you want without having to work for it or deserve it, just because of who you are:
a classic case of male entitlement
entitlement
noun [ C/U ]

US

/ɪnˈtɑɪ·t̬əl·mənt/

something, often a benefit from the government, that you have the right to have:
[ U ] Social Security and Medicare are popular entitlement programs in the US.
(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6552293/)
Psychological entitlement refers to an inflated and pervasive sense of deservingness, self-importance, and exaggerated expectations to receive special goods and treatment without reciprocating (Fisk, 2010; Grubbs & Exline, 2016).
(https://academic.oup.com/book/10271/chapter-abstract/157991986?redirectedFrom=fulltext)
The words ‘right’, ‘entitlement’, ‘to entitle’, ‘to be entitled’ have a number of quite different significations. That someone is entitled or has a right to behave in a certain way can mean that his behaviour is free, i.e. neither forbidden nor commanded, and so is permitted in a negative sense. It can also mean that it is permitted in a positive sense. If someone has a duty to another person to behave in a certain way, the other person is said to have a right to this behaviour. The right to a certain behaviour of another person is a reflection of the duty of the other person.

Will finish rest of thread in the comments...

no body cares about a bunch of fat redditors and their pointless ideas.
all they have to say is just rubbish and utter shit.

They don't consider us as human beings on the first place.

So, if we ask to be considered as human beings, they'd say we're entitled, for anything.

Normies mistake desire for entitlement. The reason they consider our (natural) desires to be entitlement is that they believe that our desires are unnatural. We are supposed to be alone, depressed etc. The mere idea of us obtaining the things we want disgusts them. Anything that brings us joy disgusts them. As a result, it's inherently wrong for us to have such desires. The very fact that we desire them alone in their minds is so backwards and contrary to the status quo that it amounts to entitlement. It's retarded for sure, but normies are fairly retarded and prejudicial.

Think how those retarded "race purist" cunts hark on about purity and whatnot. That's how they view us. Due to being ugly or non-nt or whatnot, we are impure to them. They despise rejects. As a result, our desires are impure and perverted.

Normies mistake desire for entitlement. The reason they consider our (natural) desires to be entitlement is that they believe that our desires are unnatural. We are supposed to be alone, depressed etc. The mere idea of us obtaining the things we want disgusts them. Anything that brings us joy disgusts them. As a result, it's inherently wrong for us to have such desires. The very fact that we desire them alone in their minds is so backwards and contrary to the status quo that it amounts to entitlement. It's retarded for sure, but normies are fairly retarded and prejudicial.

Think how those retarded "race purist" cunts hark on about purity and whatnot. That's how they view us. Due to being ugly or non-nt or whatnot, we are impure to them. They despise rejects. As a result, our desires are impure and perverted.
I agree.

Perfect

What do normies think they mean when they say Incels are entitled?
Why do normies call incels entitled?
What do normies actually mean when they say incels are entitled?
If normies have a valid point (I don't think they do) what should they say instead?

Will finish rest of thread in the comments...
Normies have this false belief that we believe that we deserve pussy just because we exist. Our point is that we are incel because of a disgusting and foul set of circumstances; including but not limited to: foids are inhuman, only Chad gets true affection, etc

Normies have this false belief that we believe that we deserve pussy just because we exist. Our point is that we are incel because of a disgusting and foul set of circumstances; including but not limited to: foids are inhuman, only Chad gets true affection, etc
I don't agree with how this site views women. From my understanding femoids do femoids shit due to capital realist brainwashing. I think I might make a thread about my views on women.

I don't agree with how this site views women. From my understanding femoids do femoids shit due to capital realist brainwashing. I think I might make a thread about my views on women.
Sounds awfully bluepilled