Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What in oblivion do these people eat?

• Thread starter DrunkDegenerate
  • Start date
DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
I'm around 5'9 and I get heightmogged all the time by girls. It's like 60% of them are 5'10, and oh god I shouldn't even talk about the guys... funny thing is that those who are my age are usually way smaller than people younger than me a year or two. Is there some extra sauce to increase height added by the gov or something? It really pisses me off, average height my ass.

They eat good personality. I heard our pal 5'2 ugly Indian went on this personality diet. Now he's a tall handsome white guy who can get any girl he wants.

where the fuck do you live lol?

Since new obsession with "health", everyone is drinking and eating shit that's loaded with vitamins.

Great for the new Chads who are growing, death for us who stopped growing.

you live in chaderland?

They eat good personality. I heard our pal 5'2 ugly Indian went on this personality diet. Now he's a tall handsome white guy who can get any girl he wants.
kek This

It's genetics. People have been heightmogging others for centuries.

middle school kids are taking some steroids or sth tbh

at 5'11.75 im taller than pretty much 90% in my uni but middle school kids are sometimes my height and taller. these middle school kids are heightmogging some people in the uni.

literally makes zero sense.

Last edited:
It's water, they take showers every day.

at 5'11.75 im taller than pretty much 90% in my uni but middle school kids are sometimes my height and taller. these middle school kids are heightmogging some people in the uni.

ayyy you're back

Israel, the average here is 177 cm (5'9-5'10) I really don't understand...

idk, maybe its just confirmation bias or some shit. id probably have offed myself if i got heightmogged that badly and frequently.

gged all the time by girls. It's like 60% of them are 5'10, and oh god I shouldn't even talk about the guys... funny thing is that those who are my age are usually way smaller than people younger than me a year or two. Is there some extra sauce to increase height added by t
It is just in their genes. They are just naturally taller than you

you going to war soon?
Probably, Benjamin Shekelnyahu fucked us again. Spoke to a friend, told me that the army told his sister and other family members that they have some "electricity problem" and that no one should come to the base for a week. Fuckers probably planning how to war will go on, JFL. I hope it will revolve to WW3 or something, I just want those fuckers to die.

It is just in their genes. They are just naturally taller than you
My dad is like 6'1, my mother is 5'6+, how the fuck did I stay a dwarf? Genetic pool is a bitch.

ayyy you're back

giphy.gif

My dad is like 6'1, my mother is 5'6+, how the fuck did I stay a dwarf? Genetic pool is a bitch.
Yeah it is just randomization that literally determines it. Having a tall father makes it more likely but it does not protect you from being a manlet.

about 5'9, maybe a little bit more.
Could lift fraud to 6 feet. 5'9 is not really a dwarf, if you were facially attractive you could do fine at 5'9. Anything below 5'8 is really dwarf status though.

Could lift fraud to 6 feet. 5'9 is not really a dwarf, if you were facially attractive you could do fine at 5'9. Anything below 5'8 is really dwarf status though.
I look average, my problem is being a mentalcel. Also, having a few extra inches of height wouldn't harm...

Damn this fakecel is back