Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What improves your personality more: height or face?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
On one hand, I've noticed girls often smile at good looking men regardless of their height, and that could boost ur confidence and personality.
But at the same time, height can give you the confidence to make the first move.

I think face improves ur personality more than height but its close.

Low iq thread but I'm bored

Depends on the quality of your tables

height is objective

face is subjective

Ask the tallcels here jfl

If you're 5ft 8in or below, height does
If you're 5ft 9in or 5ft 10in, it depends
If you're 5ft 11in or higher, face

I think once a guy reaches 5ft 11in, women may start considering looking at his face.

both do, if one of those features are bad it nullifies the other

I think once a guy reaches 5ft 11in, women may start considering looking at his face.
Yep basically.
B

Yes basically that. Btw what does your username mean?

Face, in my opinion.

I think face determines a man's perceived personality and morality; height informs masculinity. If a foid doesn't want a good looking manlet it's because she feels he's too "childlike" he doesn't feel like a man to her. As someone who is reasonably tall but ugly most women at least perceive me as a man, they just fear me or generally presume I'm bad.

height is objective

face is subjective
Height is one dimensionally objective, face is objective but multifaceted.

Last edited:

This. High IQ.

Your hobbies and social skills of course

Face >>> Hair >>> Height

a tough one.
probably height since foids are so fucking degenerate they will fuck an ogre just because he's tall

depends, for some normal friends who don't shit on you whenever they can you need to have atleast normal face. For foids you need face and height. To make everyone hate you, you need height and ugly face (3 or below)

Last edited:
I know paneer, naam kyu aise lagaya?
I made a post about my username once.
"Mine is that I live in curryland and cows are sacred animals here, so I like them. They also look funny and make weird sounds and I like watching videos about them. Cow milk tastes way better than buffalo milk and you can make a lot of things with it including paneer which is a type of cheese and was responsible for me getting fat in my early teens."

Both are very important, but face beats height barely, mostly because you'll be looking at one's face during sex

Face
Ugly + height is a lighthouse of repulsion for all to see

I made a post about my username once.
"Mine is that I live in curryland and cows are sacred animals here, so I like them. They also look funny and make weird sounds and I like watching videos about them. Cow milk tastes way better than buffalo milk and you can make a lot of things with it including paneer which is a type of cheese and was responsible for me getting fat in my early teens."
Lage raho bhai

probs height im ngfl

Brutal high IQ function maximization

What????? Face has an opinion, it's not fact
Have you ever watched his videos where he objectively points out what are considered good facial features and which are considered bad? It's literally biology, not MUH FEEFEES when it comes to what is considered attractive and what isn't.

i'm 6'3 ogrecell and i have tried all the approaching bullshit and guess what got rejected so jfl at height copers

FACE is the most important physical feature

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back