Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What impact do you think realistic sex bots would have on soyciety?

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I often think about how this would work. Assume they are hyper realistic to the point where the AI interaction is indistinguishable from an actual human. Also assume they were affordable to most men. You could program them to act exactly as you wish your dream wife to be. How do you think this would affect things?

Last edited:
Realistic sexbots are useful for sex. Imagine having sex with gigastacy anytime you want. But sexbots won't love you. You can use them for sex only.

I remember some ince blog that told stories with hypotheticals like this. I would like to think all women are replaced by these AI and that women now have to compete to get a partner, with many roping cause of how ober it would be for them :feelsokman:
Then asked why there are no men AI, the creator states that it would be impossible to develop models for women standards, making them shit :feelskek:

I think eventually there will be large pockets if society segregated off from each other and we’ll be growing humans from labs at that point tbh:feelsjuice:

At first it will only be for Sub-8 men and Sub-5 women, but people will ignore it, then as Chad's realise how much of a hassle real women are they will also start using them and this is when we'll see the revolution happen, plain and beautiful women will realise that they're getting mogged and they'll call for lots of regulations to prevent men from accessing them. The moment a few Chad's start using them men will openly be publicly shamed and the regulations will only affect men, sex toys for women are never ever called into question.

Just think about how many technological innovations are currently being suppressed by interest groups, now imagine if the interest group is like 45% of the population. Men are doomed unless we organise and get men's issues into the mainstream before the technology gets limited by Misandrists.

I remember some ince blog that told stories with hypotheticals like this. I would like to think all women are replaced by these AI and that women now have to compete to get a partner, with many roping cause of how ober it would be for them :feelsokman:
Then asked why there are no men AI, the creator states that it would be impossible to develop models for women standards, making them shit :feelskek:

This is absolutely hilarious, if a world like that would exist I'd call it heaven. :feelskek: