Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What if your sister brought home a 6'5 giga Tyrone that always made fun of your height

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
And everyone always laughed at his jokes?

my sister brought home a pretty boy who i heightmog

No, my sister is incel

It'd be the last day of everyone in my house, except me.

It's a good thing I don't have a sister.

Laugh with them and then leave. I can actually see this scenario. I encountered a black in HS and he had a pretty big mouth. I remember that he said to a roastie that his roastie beefs smell like rotten fish during English class. :feelskek::feelskek:
No, my sister is incel
They aren´t Tyrones in your country anyway. Only Chads and those are humble.

Last edited:
They aren´t Tyrones in your country anyway.
Blackpill is all-around my dude, if i were in riceland it may've been true. But there's plenty of Tyronelites here, tyrones i think i've not seen one yet. But 8/10 9/10 black dudes are plenty.

Fuck that's brutal. Any cotton picking slave jokes would pretty much be invalidated by the fact that he's regularly penetrating a foid of your bloodline. Idk man, I'm in between just leaving the home or breaking his kneecaps with a sledgehammer (in Minecraft)

Disown my sister. Never speak to her again. Why is she dating a chimp? Stick to your own species smh animalpilled

"incel", say volcel at least
She can't get even friends, not even talking about a boyfriend. I mean surely someone would pump and dump her, but i mean relationship wise.

My mother fucked us both.

Cut contact with the family ASAP

I might stop at nothing to beat his ass.

Nah... I think I'll just seek revenge on my family as well as him.

Why are you worried about what color meat is smashing into your sister.

You wanna fuck her? :feelskek:

She can't get even friends, not even talking about a boyfriend. I mean surely someone would pump and dump her, but i mean relationship wise.

My mother fucked us both.
you're coping, I'm sorry for your mental situation, but unless your sister is not totally retarded or giga-ugly she can't be an incel

you're coping, I'm sorry for your mental situation, but unless your sister is not totally retarded or giga-ugly she can't be an incel
I'm serious, she's just one of those 1/10000 examples. She will get a bf eventually i guess, but it's kinda hard for it to happen ngl.

I'd lynch the nigger

I'm serious, she's just one of those 1/10000 examples. She will get a bf eventually i guess, but it's kinda hard for it to happen ngl.
ok, I believe you, this seems so strange, but ok

I’d be tempted to kill him.

Blackpill is all-around my dude, if i were in riceland it may've been true. But there's plenty of Tyronelites here, tyrones i think i've not seen one yet. But 8/10 9/10 black dudes are plenty.
What country are you in?

I would lock myself in a room and not leave until the tyrone is gone

Press him and tell him to stop disrespecting me in my own home

Don't have a sister :feelsLSD:

any man with self respect would get up and beat the shit out of her and get rid of the Tyrone

I'm glad I didn't have to go through that. My sister married a decent guy i suppose. My sister is a cumskin worshipper anyways, and my father wouldn't have allowed it.
To that I'm thankful. Otherwise I would have killed myself.

LUCKILY I don't have a sister

any man with self respect would get up and beat the shit out of her and get rid of the Tyrone
Cope. The 6'5 giga Tyrone size and strength mogs you

I don't have a sister but if I did I would cut her out of my life.

Don't have a sister, and I dislike holes.

behead him in Super Mario Bros 3

I would move out.And if i had a sister maybe she would've helped me at least on an emotional part,not saying that maybe she would've had hot friends.I think is better to have brothers and sisters than to be alone with a mother that works everyday and comes home when you try to sleep.

Last edited: