Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What if your parents suddenly became blackpilled?

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
So I was thinking the other day what if ur parents weren't bluepilled faggots and gave you what you need instead of what society thinks you need? Just imagine if they suddenly became aware of the blackpill after all the high IQ stuff you have presented to them to change their brainwashed minds and were willing to pay you ANY surgeries or meds that you may need in order to become gigachad. Would you start to love them way more? Would your inceldom dedsrs end in less than a year if your parents were willing to cooperate? This is a tricky question because when you think about it your parents could so much more for you instead of just repeating the same bs every year and bringing you therapists and all kinds of massive copes when they could solve the real thing. Would you be happy with this instead of what you're getting now? In my case my inceldom would end right there and then and such event would make me happier than I've ever been in my life, but as of right now I'll have to wait till I hit my mid-late 20's just to start getting a decent wage job to finally fulfill my needs jfl.

My parents were born almost 100 years ago.

Would never happen 2 me ngl

My mother is semi-blackpilled.

No amount of surgery they can actually afford will help me but it will be great if my parents are blackpilled, all they need to do is facilitate my copes

they would probably just bother me less about not having a gf because they'd realize there's no hope

They will never become blackpilled, because the have a daughter

My inceldom will not ded srs with blackpill parents, genes are genes

They'd no longer assume my lack of experience with foids is because I'm a phaggot.

So I was thinking the other day what if ur parents weren't bluepilled faggots and gave you what you need instead of what society thinks you need? Just imagine if they suddenly became aware of the blackpill after all the high IQ stuff you have presented to them to change their brainwashed minds and were willing to pay you ANY surgeries or meds that you may need in order to become gigachad. Would you start to love them way more?
I definitely wouldn't hate them anymore for giving me a genetic disorder and fucking up my development (abuse, shitty lifestyle, etc) that's for sure.

Would your inceldom dedsrs end in less than a year if your parents were willing to cooperate? Would you be happy with this instead of what you're getting now?
Currently am a PSL normie/upper-tier normie so I'd easily ascend to Chad/Gigachad in no time. Would be a dream