Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What if... you have a daughter and...

• Thread starter Poorbaldshortcel
  • Start date
Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
Right now a brocel post about what if you have a son, I will post about what if you have a daughter. And here is my serious question:

Let's say somehow you got lucky and you have a kid which is a female. So, your daughter listens to you 100% and you know she will do whatever you tell her, including what kind of husband to choose. And here is my question: From all the known types (Gigachad, Chad, Chadlite, Brad, Norman, nearcel, truecel) what kind of man you'll prefer to be your son-in-law?

I'm running for the hills if I ever find out that I'm having a daughter (not that that'll ever happen, but in case it did)

Princess Amelia:

1 Amelia

1 Amelia1

In 1801, the princess was sent for a seaside cure at Weymouth to improve her health.[9] Among those staying with her was the Hon. Charles FitzRoy, an equerry 21 years older than she, and the son of Charles FitzRoy, 1st Baron Southampton.[20][21] Amelia fell in love with the equerry, desiring to marry him.[9] The Queen was told of the affair by a servant but turned a blind eye. It was hoped that such discretion would prevent the King from discovering the liaison, which may have risked sending him into one of the bouts of mental illness to which he was becoming increasingly prone. Though she never gave up hope of marrying him,[9] Amelia knew she could not legally marry FitzRoy due to the provisions of the Royal Marriages Act passed by her father's Parliament (at least until she reached the age of 25, after which she could receive permission by the assent of the Privy Council).[[UWSL]citation needed[/UWSL]] She would later tell her brother Frederick that she considered herself to be married, taking the initials A. F. R. (Amelia FitzRoy).[9]

In 1808, Amelia had a severe attack of measles and the depressing atmosphere at home with her mother in Windsor made her even more miserable. The anxious King George decided to send Amelia to Weymouth, accompanied by her sister Mary. Her health was improved only a little, but she found comfort in quietly resting. In 1809, she could occasionally take short walks in the garden. This improvement was temporary, and in August 1810 her sufferings grew sharper, while in October of that year she was seized with St. Anthony's fire (erysipelas), which cut off all hope and confined her to her bed on the 25th. The king summoned his daughter's physicians to him at seven o'clock every morning and three or four other times during the day, questioning them minutely as to her condition. She lingered a few days more, waited upon to the last by her favourite and devoted sister, Mary.[22] Her death occurred at 12:00pm on the same day as her brother Edward's birthday, 2 November.[23]

The dying princess had a mourning ring made for the King, composed of a lock of her hair under crystal set round with diamonds. He purportedly burst into tears upon receiving it.[24] Otherwise, her will dictated all her possessions be given to Charles FitzRoy.[21] Amelia was buried in the royal vault in St George's Chapel, Windsor.[24][25] Her eldest brother, later George IV, is reputed to have requested her death mask.

a truecel because he will worship her

How am I lucky if I have a daughter that will get fucked by men? Imagine wasting hundreds of thousands of dollars and decades of your life on a literal set of holes for other men's enjoyment

How am I lucky if I have a daughter that will get fucked by men? Imagine wasting hundreds of thousands of dollars and decades of your life on a literal set of holes for other men's enjoyment

Any intelligent male would quickly cut off sisters, cousins, aunts, after reaching adulthood.

i'd have to ejaculate inside a woman first

Right now a brocel post about what if you have a son, I will post about what if you have a daughter. And here is my serious question:

Let's say somehow you got lucky and you have a kid which is a female. So, your daughter listens to you 100% and you know she will do whatever you tell her, including what kind of husband to choose. And here is my question: From all the known types (Gigachad, Chad, Chadlite, Brad, Norman, nearcel, truecel) what kind of man you'll prefer to be your son-in-law?
Honestly, I would want her to get a tall giga Chad so I have a better chance at giga Chad grandsons who will slay and give me giga Chad great grandsons

Why would I care about his looks? Even from a genetic argument bloodline is carried through men. What ultimately matters is his character, faith and background etc. so I can trust that my daughter is in good hands.

none. she would forced to be femcel

Just LOL @ thought that anyone here will ever procreate.

Truecel cause we can talk about the black pill :feelsjuice:

I would tell her to look out for personality and not their looks. I wouldn't want her to base her choices on physical looks but personality instead. It benefits everyone in the long run.

Depends on how hot it is. If the foid whelp is hot I would fuck it once it reaches legal age in my area.

From all the known types (Gigachad, Chad, Chadlite, Brad, Norman, nearcel, truecel) what kind of man you'll prefer to be your son-in-law?
hardworking decent man who is middle-class or above, with no physical deformities, serious illnesses or mental issues.

And I'd send her to marry at the ripe old age of 17 in the latest.

I know my daughter would be a whore like other whores but I'll try to teach her to put personality factor above all other factors in dating. I'll try to reason her with my life's experience and what men like me had to go through. And honestly I would prefer normies and below because anything above that like Chad would leave my daughter for another whore.

Gigachad so my genetic lineage would improve. Bonus if he's also a top male model who earns millions, which likely he is since he's a giga chad, because I will live a luxurious life by the time my daughter marries him.

Last edited:
I would want her to be alone. :yes: