Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What If You Had A Gf

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Let's hypothetically assume you attained a girlfriend who's pretty hot and loves you, but you're still interested in Blackpill philosophy. Would you still post here?

I know it's banned to do that (mods if you're reading this this is a pure hypothetical and I am in no way supporting this), but would you hide it and carry on posting here?

Also let's assume she's doesn't know about you being an Incel in this purely hypothetical scenario

nigga I would be fucking her day and night, why would I be posting here :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsEhh:

A man can dream

I can't even imagine that, it's impossible.

I would love her and treat her like a princess

Nah, I would leave this site for sure

would you hide it and carry on posting here?
of course. Jfl probably about 60% of the user base has had sex and are larping. Don't see why I'd be any different if I ascended.

Let's assume you fuck her a lot but also have time left over hypothetically.
I still wouldn't post here
I would be like: ''see you in hell virgins''

If i got a gf i would probably become depressed because of the obligations and expectations.

I'd browse only. Wouldn't LARP. I am not a liar.

I wouldn't post here. Lmao I used to post on reddit when incel subreddits were a thing and I talked to a girl after I helped her with school stuff and even that made me stop posting. I asked her out and she said she isn't ready for a relationship and stopped replying to me. A week later she was with a chad. That was when I became full blackpilled.

I would feel like a traitor among my fellow incels

I’d show her my .is account and we would browse the forum together laughing at you incels

If i got a gf i would probably become depressed because of the obligations and expectations.
If a girl really loves you she will treat you like a mother. I've seen what happens when a woman actually loves a man. They constantly care for them and worry about them, just like a mother. I feel like men are more capable of loving than women, since such attitude is much more often found in men.

If a girl really loves you she will treat you like a mother. I've seen what happens when a woman actually loves a man. They constantly care for them and worry about them, just like a mother. I feel like men are more capable of loving than women, since such attitude is much more often found in men.
Problem is guys like us are good only for betabuxxing and we are always one step away from being dumped. At this time i think being in a relationship would do more damage than benefits, i cant and probably many of us, to suddenly change overnight and be normal boyfriends/husbands, damage is already done.

Incels.is & chill
Exactly, I’ve always wanted to browse this forum with my gf but whenever I showed one of them my account here they dump me immediately like wtf

of course. Jfl probably about 60% of the user base has had sex and are larping. Don't see why I'd be any different if I ascended.
so true, over for truecels and confusedcels

I would make a post where I told I got ascended and how I managed to do it. But because I'm ugly it ain't happening

I would delete my account

I'd keep posting here. Why leave?

I'd delete my account out of respect for all the trucels. Even if I did ascend, I wouldn't attempt to discredit the blackpill or invalidate the experiences of incels. Ascending wouldn't undo all of the years I've spent rotting as a khhv.

But I doubt I'll ever ascend.

I struggle to imagine such an unlikely event

I’d never post here again