Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What if you got a bi girlfriend and she cheats on you with a woman, is it cucked?

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
This is a question Ive been pondering for the last hour. Let’s say a normie has a bisexual wife and one day she goes out and cheats with a woman. Does it even count?. Obviously I’m not saying I’d be comfortable with this but would it make the boyfriend a cuck or not?. I’ve seen it in 64 places before and it blurs the lines between cucked and not cucked because it’s basically a threesome but at the same time it’s technically cheating .

I came to the conclusion that it doesn’t count UNLESS they used a strap on but it’s rlly got me thinking now. What do you think?

Thread might get me a warning but I’m genuinely just asking out of curiosity.

This is a question Ive been pondering for the last hour. Let’s say a normie has a bisexual wife and one day she goes out and cheats with a woman. Does it even count?. Obviously I’m not saying I’d be comfortable with this but would it make the boyfriend a cuck or not?. I’ve seen it in 64 places before and it blurs the lines between cucked and not cucked because it’s basically a threesome but at the same time it’s technically cheating .

I came to the conclusion that it doesn’t count UNLESS they used a strap on but it’s rlly got me thinking now. What do you think?

Thread might get me a warning but I’m genuinely just asking out of curiosity.
no shit, still fucked someone else behind your back.

Yes, it's still cheating and cucked

i dont like the FAGGBTQ

but if such a case happened, she can only make up for it by letting me have threesomes with her and another foid.

i dont like the FAGGBTQ

but if such a case happened, she can only make up for it by letting me have threesomes with her and another foid.
This is what I was thinking, shit would be hot af and stratifying for everyone

I always thought ,,but it was just a woman'' is a dumb reason she still cheated end of story

Yes, and I'd argue it's even worse because now you have to question her sexuality

I always thought ,,but it was just a woman'' is a dumb reason she still cheated end of story
But I don’t think you understand, it’s a woman. Women can’t have sex without a strap, everything else lesbians do is foreplay

You don’t get it. Women can’t fuck unless strap on. Everything else is foreplay
still sexual, still cucked, if your wife sucks or strokes another dude's dick, its cucking, and no actual penetration, same with lesbo BS.

Unless i fuck her friend. Otherwise yes.

still sexual, still cucked, if your wife sucks or strokes another dude's dick, its cucking, and no actual penetration, same with lesbo BS.
That’s different, that’s a cock.

But how is she cheating when it’s a woman
The definition of cheating isn`t gender specific cheating at its base is having a sexual relationship with someone who is not your bf or gf

Even if somehow your mental gymnastics worked and it wasnt sexual, she still decided to be with someone behind your back, which is cheating

Sticky one
it’s only not cheating if she lets you have a threesome

The definition of cheating isn`t gender specific cheating at its base is having a sexual relationship with someone who is not your bf or gf
But what if the girl she cheated with is bi and you get 2 girlfriends? Like a pyramid scheme

Does it even count?
Yes it does, it's cucked and it's cheating, but it's not as bad as with a man as this won't lead to her getting pregnant and having a child with a different father.

But I don’t think you understand, it’s a woman. Women can’t have sex without a strap, everything else lesbians do is foreplay
The logistics behind it dont matter to me all thats important for me is that she was intimate with somebody else

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back