Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What if you get a girlfriend but

Sylvester

Sylvester

Recruit
★★★
She dumps and cheats on you with a Chad so you become alone again but worse feeling betraying and uselessness.
It is really over for everyone with all options that foids have out there just one click on Tinder and she will get thousand better men than you. What makes you special is that you are the only option that she can get at the moment but she will kick you in the blink of eye for a better option. The option pill is the most brutal and hardest to follow just thinking about it makes you lose all hope, you can't build any thing serious with women because you will get so disappointed and hurt.

The inceldom isn't about losing your virginity but losing with women in general even the chad himself can get dumped by a Stacy and experience a moment of the inceldom, you see many Chads turning on beckies and ethnics for a reason.

Will you come to this forum again ?!
The future of this forum will be taken by incel Chads.

Inb4 someone posts ur join date for le funny haha graycel

JoinedNov 22, 2021Posts12Online6h 56m

Bye bitch see you in ban appeals

what if you got banned

She dumps and cheats on you with a Chad so you become alone again but worse feeling betraying and uselessness.
It is really over for everyone with all options that foids have out there just one click on Tinder and she will get thousand better men than you. What makes you special is that you are the only option that she can get at the moment but she will kick you in the blink of eye for a better option. The option pill is the most brutal and hardest to follow just thinking about it makes you lose all hope, you can't build any thing serious with women because you will get so disappointed and hurt.

The inceldom isn't about losing your virginity but losing with women in general even the chad himself can get dumped by a Stacy and experience a moment of the inceldom, you see many Chads turning on beckies and ethnics for a reason.

Will you come to this forum again ?!
The future of this forum will be taken by incel Chads.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Seriously though, he is right.

to leave me for Chad, first she has to leave the basement

I had such "suspicions" nearly six years ago. Of-course, that is due to my ASD-related fantasies.

"Flirting" made me regret my romantic fantasies.

if I had a girlfriend I would still be in this forum

Inb4 someone posts ur join date for le funny haha graycel
JoinedNov 22, 2021Posts12Online6h 56m
JoinedSep 14, 2021Posts387Online10d 1m
Imagine being such a loser that the only thing you can brag with is the time you wasted on a forum
Imagine if a greycel will get sex faster than you oldcels
what if you got banned
What if you stop being a dick and let the modd do their job
I'm an incel
I will miss your my brocel