Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What if you fucked the first time and got charged for rape.

dawn

dawn

Banned
-
Suppose, finally you got the girl and have sex with the girl but the girl tells you that you manipulated her and forced her and she files rape case on you.

What would I do? I'd be in prison.

They can prove it, when it´s rape. Otherwise she would be lying.

DestroyedLife said:
They can prove it, when it´s rape. Otherwise she would be lying.

You're still going to prison

dawn said:
Suppose, finally you got the girl and have sex with the girl but the girl tells you that you manipulated her and forced her and she files rape case on you.

Pro tip , before fucking any girl (even if shes a hooker) let her sign a paper that she is going to have sexual relationship with you . Fuck her . Done.

doesn't matter;had sex

Mentalcelsuicel said:
dawn said:
Pro tip , before fucking any girl (even if shes a hooker) let her sign a paper that she is going to have sexual relationship with you . Fuck her . Done.
oh yea, nothing gets bitches wet like legal binding contracts

I'd hope for a fair jury.

This is why getting into a relationship is so fucking risky. How do normies defend this shit? Letting femoids run around rampant filing false claim rape charges. I'm planning to bring a recorder with me when I go to my fuck fest session throughout SEA countries so that I have proof they consented.

LynchingTriHards said:
This is why getting into a relationship is so fucking risky. How do normies defend this shit? Letting femoids run around rampant filing false claim rape charges. I'm planning to bring a recorder with me when I go to my fuck fest session throughout SEA countries so that I have proof they consented.

A lot of fellow MGTOWs on Reddit talk about this a lot too.

this would never happen to me a girl would never let me fuck her

have hidden cams set up in the corners. let her go and tell the court shit. reveal the footage at the last moment. watch the biocunt mentally breakdown. watch as the cucked justice system lets her off the hook.

^

nRA7I4G.gif