Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What if you ascend?

SlavPitt

SlavPitt

Recruit
★★
If you manage to ascend somehow, how will you feel if you go out with your gf and get mogged on every corner?
You know foids are all the same and they will lust for every guy who mogs you.
Will you still open your heart to her and make yourself vulnerable?

If you are blackpilled and know their nature, you can never trust foids. Especially if you´re below average.
You will know it´s just a matter of time till she will dump you. How will you deal with it?

Even if you ascend, it's dumb to talk about it here because chances are you'll get dumped pretty soon and then back to square one and no forum cope anymore.

It's also inconsiderate with the feelings of other incels, of course.

As for me, I can finally say I've given up for good. It's 100% over with foids nowadays, let alone as someone as ugly as me.

Last edited:
Then I would have the respect for this forum to not post here anymore

Every white user here will ascend eventually

Even if you ascend, it's dumb to talk about it here because chances are you'll get dumped pretty son and then back to square one and no forum cope anymore.

It's also inconsiderate with the feelings of other incels, of course.

As for me, I can finally say I've given up for good. It's 100% over with foids nowadays, let alone as someone as ugly as me.
I´m asking because many users here want to ascend, so it´s a legit question. Many trying to looksmaxx but noone thinks about what next. I´m not trying either. I just hope the apocalypse will come soon if God really exists and puts an end to this clown world. I just hate seeing all the privileged foids, tallfags and Chads everyday.

Yeah even if we ascend odds are it'll go to shit before a week

hypotheticalscenarioscels

I would impregnate her. :smonk:

I'll dwell on what was lost during my lonely prime years, what I will never recover. Then I put a bullet to my head or some shit.