Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel what if we try with blind girls?

I

InMinecraft

girls say that I'm a loser
-
blind girls can't see our appearance, have I resolved all our problems?

They can touch your face to see you're a subhuman, they are also known for measuring your cock with their arms

"That girl has to be blind to be dating you!" Well... :feelshmm:

They can touch your face to see you're a subhuman, they are also known for measuring your cock with their arms
Im rice and ugly by default but have a mongol-like skull… time to looksfraudmaxx?:feelshehe:

I haven't seen any blind girl in my area:cryfeels:But legit i think there are highschools for blind girls so maybe this is lifefuel i just need to figure out how to find them

I haven't seen any blind girl in my area:cryfeels:But legit i think there are highschools for blind girls so maybe this is lifefuel i just need to figure out how to find them
don't illude yourself, also blind girls are chad only

When your blind girlfriend shows you to her friends, they will tell her to dump you for being ugly
this sucks man

They have foid friends who will tell them how you look. Just because they are blind, doesnt mean they arent caring about looks. A foid stays a foid.

They have foid friends who will tell them how you look. Just because they are blind, doesnt mean they arent caring about looks. A foid stays a foid.
:blackpill::yes: