Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What if we made our own sect of reform Judaism?

JudeoBiden

JudeoBiden

Jon Taliban
★★★★
Hear me out. Reform Judaism is already denounced by conservative and orthodox Judaism, so it doesn't prove anything if the other Jewish sects reject us. We can make the rules as lax as we want. We could cut it down to "believe in the existence of the God of Abraham", and now you don't even have to change your religious beliefs for most people in the west. You can keep your religion and be this kind of Jew.

Now that we've established we're Jewish, we start cashing in on Jewish privilege. Our go-to defense for any minor inconvenience will be to accuse them of antisemitism. We back each other up and set up nonprofits to shake down antisemites. We can then claim minority status as Jews, and also interpret Jewish doctrine to help us minoritymax.

I think it has legs.

sounds like a lot of steps to larp as a jew

sounds like a lot of steps to larp as a jew
I heard about a guy who made up his own Protestant church and donated his house to it so he doesn't have to pay property tax. He still lives in it, but he holds sermons every week in his living room that are open to the public.

The point is to collect on the formal benefits of being a Jew. Nobody is scared of some lone larper, but once you've got registered nonprofits for lawfare against antisemites, rabbis to vouch that you're Jewish and trans under their interpretation of Judaism, etc., then this becomes the sort of thing corpos have to respect.

The system here is set up so that individuals are powerless, but interest groups are powerful. This is why the leftoids always win, they are organized in the right way to intimidate corporations.