Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What if we do a sticky commenting the stupidiest shit IT writes?

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
You could say i'm giving them too much importance, which is probably true.

So my idea is to put a sticky where anyone that wants to highlight something stupid about them can simply reply and do that, so it would all be confined to that thread.

I'm saying it because i KEEP BEING FEATURED on that shitty reddit and they are so stupid i'd like to have a way to "answer" them.

Now they quoted one of my threads where i specifically said "now it cucks will imply that i'm homosexual because i'm talking about the guy" and what did they do? They implied i am homosexual!

Those derailed idiots do not even care to read what they feature, i'd fucking kill them (in quake 3 arena, vintage style).

we'd have to repost all their comments, because they all seem equally dumb to me
not a bad idea tho

Use your reddit account.

I don't have one and i won't surely subscribe to cuckit for this, I just want to do as they do: answering to them and exposing their shit without them being able to do anything.

Also, even if i did, they would just downvote me to hell.

I've heard they brought to suicide some guy that tried to talk with them seriously.

They are just a bunch of lowlives that are trying to bully the weaker of us, i wish to murder them in minecraft.

Don't deserve that attention

One redpilled youtube blogger does this kind of thing. Once in a while a butthurt foid will rant "muh not all women are like that", " man up", "it's only men's fault for being weak", etc, and this guy just sticks it so anyone could see and get a laugh.

Use your reddit account.
its not that easy, they ban incels on sight, and also, i think they have some sort of name filtering, and if you reddit account name contains "ER" you're automatically shadowbanned. they even ban incels they see in other subs. i've been sending them lots of DMs lately though

They are NOTHING now. They are a fucking joke. They used to have 325K members, now their new sub is only 6.6K with 200 people online. I can't believe how little time it took for this site to outnumber them, but they are so sincerely hateful and lacking in empathy I am not surprised.

Please dont, blackpill concepts and King James bible is around 6th grade reading level. IT stuff is more like krakhead level.

You would have to sticky the entire subreddit