Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal What if Trump was killed, what would have happened.

What

• Civil War, and balkanization of America where whites will form their own nation.

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Civil War but the libtards would win.

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Nothing just a few mass shootings but not much.

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Nothing but Right Pill would skyrocket and inceldom might prevail

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Nothing

Votes: 38 54.3%

• Total voters
honestly apart from wanting to end the Russia/Ukraine war I don't even see a major difference between Biden and Trump. On all key areas, in particular ZOG worshipping, they are equals.

Thailand will send nukes over finland

The footage would be used to humiliate and demoralize whites/rightwingers who hopefully (but doubtful) would retaliate, Bidens security would be beefed up to the max

nothing the country will be the same shithole that is is

If Trump actually got killed everyone would forget within 2-7 days and go back to business but within those 2-7 days will be mainstream

Inceldom discussed

They would just make Nikki Haley, super giga Zog shill the nominee instead of super Zog shill Trump the nominee and that would be that

In all reality whatever would have happened from that is what the elite would have wanted. Either way they would have put another puppet in stead of Trump. All of them are part of the cabal, if you're a regular ass dude then you aren't getting in those positions of power, ever.

Nothing ever happens

2 more weeks as always

I wish the first thing would happen

We wouldn't have a geriatric republican candidate.... aka better options then what we got now

A few cuckservatives would be angry and nothing would happen

There was a 0% chance that Trump was going to be killed. Trump is the greatest asset of TheJew. TheJew will never let any harm come his way until he finishes his term.

More communism
full

Nothing major. Maybe we would have gotten a better republican candidate, then the Democrats would have had an excuse to replace Biden and we could also have a better democratic candidate. Luckily I don't live in the US, but unfortunately their leaders have an influence on the world, and both presidental candidates are absolutely awful.

Nothing major. Maybe we would have gotten a better republican candidate, then the Democrats would have had an excuse to replace Biden and we could also have a better democratic candidate. Luckily I don't live in the US, but unfortunately their leaders have an influence on the world, and both presidental candidates are absolutely awful.
Where you from

I can’t stop laughing at the idea of a white uprising :feelskek:

honestly apart from wanting to end the Russia/Ukraine war I don't even see a major difference between Biden and Trump. On all key areas, in particular ZOG worshipping, they are equals.
Hey look at muh' screenshoooot!!!
Donald Trump GIF by Justin Gammon

More communism
full
You mean the inevitable feudalistic Hell sucking you dry for every worth, in bastardized minimum 9-5 kryptonite.
No matter what kike SIDE you pick!
That is Massa

nothing would change

Few riots and social media drama aka nothing

nothing ever happens

everyone likes to talk about how if X happens they will go crazy but with how sedated and brainwashed the american normie is. nothing will happen

an american normie wouldnt do anything

Wenn, Biden used to be an ok candidate, but has lost it.

Trump never was fit to be a president. Even Republicans like McCain used to be way better than Trump is now.
Henry S. Truman, John F. Kennedy were US Presidents.

Not Bushes, Clintons, nor Drumpfs.

Obama at least tried.