Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based What if to create our own "anti-incel" subreddit

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Posing as legit "anti-incel", but only for approwed users, incels, to allow posting, and post most based blackpils from here and other incel places, so readers, who come to laugh at incels, may think "those words of incel makes sense and looks truth"

A lot of effort involved, I'll pass. XD

Posing as legit "anti-incel", but only for approwed users, incels, to allow posting, and post most based blackpils from here and other incel places, so readers, who come to laugh at incels, may think "those words of incel makes sense and looks truth"
Distance between 2 opposite points of the observable universe in mm level IQ

I am up to it, if someone starts a such subreddit I am willing to post a bit

I am up to it, if someone starts a such subreddit I am willing to post a bit
Same, I've nothing better to do anyway

Inceltears was already doing that

Genius idea tbh

Already did that tbh