Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What if the Russian government is infiltrating this forum?

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
I guess it's mainly the architecture and culture that I like. It's very unique and... I bet it would be quite an experience!

Beach holidays and stuff are great but sometimes it's nice to experience somehow that is totally different to anything you're used to ^^

And oh - did you prefer Switzerland or Iceland to Germany?
Ah oki I see

True

Yeah Iceland is nice, I only visited for a week. It's probably really nice to live in though I don't really like the food. I definitely prefer Switzerland over Germany and would prefer Iceland over Germany

Ah oki I see

True

Yeah Iceland is nice, I only visited for a week. It's probably really nice to live in though I don't really like the food. I definitely prefer Switzerland over Germany and would prefer Iceland over Germany

Ah wow. I'll look up the food, lol. It is strange?

Ah wow. I'll look up the food, lol. It is strange?
A bit yeah. Well you can get European/American food but it's not great overall.

First one I can think on the top of my head is fermented whale. I would never eat whale-meat though, I personally would never eat them

It’s because of the incel to gay to trans pipeline. It’s too predominant, have you not seen the plethora of posts that involve incels doing that. Not a big fan of it but yes gay people can do whatever they want idrc but no promoting this on the forum please.
It's precisely this. Hating fags isn't some prerequisite to being black pilled like some people think KEK. It's also not "right-wing" to be anti-gay. Where the fuck does that meme come from? Being right-wing is political conservatism. Cultural conservatism has little or nothing to do with whether or not you're right-wing politically.

I'm staunchly anti-gay on this forum and that's for a lot of reasons, which mostly have to do with the incel-tranny pipeline and corrupting the forum with degeneracy. I'm fairly neutral and don't give a singular shit about gays and LBGTQXYZ bullshit, but keep the faggotry out of the forum.

All politicels are trolls and larpers.
Truecel transcend common human identities.

A bit yeah. Well you can get European/American food but it's not great overall.

First one I can think on the top of my head is fermented whale. I would never eat whale-meat though, I personally would never eat them

I guess they are a bit high IQ to eat. I suppose it depends where you draw the line. Pigs are surprisingly smart too, heh.

Was it mostly seafoods like that? I actually love seafood XD

I consent to Russia spying on us. This country is cucked and Russia and China are the future.

I guess they are a bit high IQ to eat. I suppose it depends where you draw the line. Pigs are surprisingly smart too, heh.

Was it mostly seafoods like that? I actually love seafood XD
Yeah I get what you mean. I guess it's because they're a special animal and sometimes endangered – I'd also never eat dolphin, sharks or any African animal. Tried deer once, but I don't like it. I'm sticking to fish, pigs, and cows, call me a hypocrite but that's just how I feel haha

Yeah, pretty much. 'Normal' fish mostly, some are pretty good.

This is a pretty good but short guide: https://www.lonelyplanet.com/articles/what-to-eat-and-drink-in-iceland

Yeah I get what you mean. I guess it's because they're a special animal and sometimes endangered – I'd also never eat dolphin, sharks or any African animal. Tried deer once, but I don't like it. I'm sticking to fish, pigs, and cows, call me a hypocrite but that's just how I feel haha

Yeah, pretty much. 'Normal' fish mostly, some are pretty good.

This is a pretty good but short guide: https://www.lonelyplanet.com/articles/what-to-eat-and-drink-in-iceland

I think I'd feel bad eating dolphin. It would be like eating Ecco. lol

I guess I don't eat many exotic foods in general. They don't have many down Asda! XD

Sorry, I don't know if you've heard of Asda but it's just a normal supermarket.

Oh, to go back to the thread's topic a little, I found this recently :D

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqXrtAhicAU

I consent to Russia spying on us. This country is cucked and Russia and China are the future.
If you consent to it, then it's not spying, it's having an open dialogue where you share information. Governments are going to spy on you whether you like it or not, and the more you try to protect your privacy, the more aggressive they get in their spying. They spend a lot of money to protect the state's interests, and they get their money's worth.