Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What if the reason you're here is because you decided to be an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Yeah man, i just decided i didn't want any pussy. (willing that is)

Women are right. Its my fault that they have high standards and hypergamy has increased.

Its my fault that 99% of women are opportunistic pieces of human garbage.

Its my fault im a Genetically modified Gorilla

This is a totally reasonable conclusion to come to. Thanks for the great insight bro.

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

Women are right. Its my fault that they have high standards and hypergamy has increased.

This is a totally reasonable conclusion to come to. Thanks for the great insight bro.

View attachment 428572
This made me lol.

I didn’t decide to be ugly

I didn't decide to be a manlet. Why would anyone choose to have this life?

I didn't decide to be a manlet. Why would anyone choose to have this life?
Same reason why someone would decide to start a new campaign in Cyberpunk 2077 in Very Hard mode.

What if you decided to forget ahead of time that you decided to be ugly before you were born.
Good point. Maybe I was drunk and can’t remember.

@BigMorons
No

What if you the reason you're here is because you want to experience the story of Ore no Imoto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Na from the perspective that is your life? What if that is the purpose of your life?

I don't know, maybe. Maybe not.

I need the cheat codes.

I need the cheat codes.
The cheat code is just to relax, and let things play out. Let this life run it's course, and try to make the most out of your copes. Eventually you'll wake up again.

Despite what bluepillers think nobody here decided to be an incel, we never had a say in the matter. I'm sure some dumb bluepillers reading this is thinking "why don't they just leave incels.co? They won't be incel anymore then!"
You can leave this community for a few months but if you are actually physically unattractive it won't change anything except you'll be more lonely.

Yes, I purposedly chose to be born with a subhuman face and voice while also being non NT. I just felt like I'd need a challenge you know?

I don't regret it, imagine how tiring it must be for Chad to get all that female attention, validation, success and happiness basically just for existing. It must be so tiresome, I feel bad for him. Thank god I'm a subhuman abomination!

Yup I willingly decided I would look like a cutecel with manlet height. I have such an alpha personality that I thought I would give myself a little challenge for fun.

What if you the reason you're here is because you want to experience the story of Ore no Imoto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Na from the perspective that is your life? What if that is the purpose of your life?
View attachment 428573
If that were the case I'd get to fuck my imouto.

Was told in practicum that i shouldnt have Been Born.

From that It only Went more downhill

Of course! I LOVE being tortured 24/7

Why wouldn't I WANT to be a subhuman manlet????? THANKS OP
Negative IQ post

You dont decide to be incel, it’s involuntary

Yup I willingly decided I would look like a cutecel with manlet height. I have such an alpha personality that I thought I would give myself a little challenge for fun.
Cutecel?

Nope, i tried hard to the point off being called a simp by a good friend. Its over for me boyo. I must cope till i rope or the cancer gets me

Free will beliefs are such a joke. There is no free will. Stop coping. No one ever made any choice.

I am in my late 20's. The fact that I held some jobs, went to highschool and college in a decent sized city and attended social events while being approached by 0 women proves my inceldom. At any point one out of thousands of women that appeared in my life could fancy me and show interest in me.

Long ago i decided to become an unlovable ugly freak.

Turns out i was really good at it.

I never identified as incel or chose to be anything or devoted myself to any "ideology" despite what normgroids say. I am simply here to talk to boyos I have similar life experiences with.

I have a little of hope via moneymaxing. I would improve my looks and moving to a place where you can buy a foid in minecraft, but the problem is I'm unemployed so is question of cope I think

I'm a retard so maybe

View attachment 428572

I would actually prefer it to be my fault I'm a virgin because then I'd be able to use my *Obviously* high iq to come up with a solution to my problems.:feelsthink: