Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What if the pandemic is caused by 5G and not a virus?

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
I've seen this video which reminded me of the 5G conspiracy theory. It doesn't provide any evidence, just the words of an unknown authority figure.

Is there any way for me to prove that the contemporary pandemic is caused by a virus and not 5G ratiation? I've heard both explanations. One possible way would be to test if symptoms fluctuate depending on the density of 5G appliances. I would like to know this so that I can know if the pandemic is caused by the ruling powers intentionally to kill people.
How would I protect myself from symptoms if the pandemic is caused by 5G and not a virus?

I don't think it's causes by 5g.

The reason Corona came out the same time they were putting 5g towers up is so that people are too distracted with Corona that they don't rlly think too much about 5g and the fact that you're not allowed to b out for too long or b in big groups means ppl are unable to protest about the 5g towers.

Idk im ldarmaxxing inside

It is caused by 5G

I don't think it's causes by 5g.

The reason Corona came out the same time they were putting 5g towers up is so that people are too distracted with Corona that they don't rlly think too much about 5g and the fact that you're not allowed to b out for too long or b in big groups means ppl are unable to protest about the 5g towers.

Do you concede that the pandemic is planned to take action now?
What do you think about the notion that China, in particular Wuhan was first to get 5G as well as the supposed virus?

Some activism about this

Do you concede that the pandemic is planned to take action now?
What do you think about the notion that China, in particular Wuhan was first to get 5G as well as the supposed virus?

Some activism about this

Coronavirus was planned since 2015.

Maybe it is, maybe it's not

I'm pretty sure corona is caused by lack of toilet paper tbh.

It is caused by 5G

People have been banned from isolating themselves in their distant cottages in Finland. Group bannings and 6ft distancing prevents individual targeting.
What can I do to protect myself?

People have been banned from isolating themselves in their distant cottages in Finland. Group bannings and 6ft distancing prevents individual targeting.
What can I do to protect myself?

Just be incel and stay indoors

If you think about it, the cause of coronavirus is probably something to do with people getting diagnosed with COVID-19. Where people being diagnosed with covid19 before coronavirus? No, coincidentaly coronavirus started around the same time people where starting to test positive for covid19.

what if it was caused by demons

Just be incel and stay indoors

But I live in an apartment building. Should I move out to the forest without my tech stuff, at least keeping them in a different room?

But I live in an apartment building. Should I move out to the forest without my tech stuff, at least keeping them in a different room?

No point you won’t be able to escape 5G unless you live underground

seems stupid tbh

No point you won’t be able to escape 5G unless you live underground

How do you deal with that Iran allegedly does not have 5G technology and thus not 5G radiaton?
Are they radiating Iranian cities anyway?

Jfl. if u think 5g causes a virus. also why would they choose this virus out of all of them. shit mortality rate, hard to control.

This link works.
Can't they just send radiation to Iran anyway?
Jfl. if u think 5g causes a virus. also why would they choose this virus out of all of them. shit mortality rate, hard to control.

I suspect it weakens the immune system and that the radiation quantity can be increased or decreased by demand. I'm really asking for evidence for either side and what to do if the plan is to kill us all.

Last edited:
This link works.
I really don't even know where to start without turning this into a highschool science lesson.

Short answer: Yes (technically), but no (in that the radiation "sent" isn't fatal).

If you really want an explanation why I can write something after a shower.

I suspect it weakens the immune system and that the radiation quantity can be increased or decreased by demand. I'm really asking for evidence for either side and what to do if the plan is to kill us all.
Alright science lesson it is. After eating and showering I'll explain why this "5g causes Corona" is BS.

I really don't even know where to start without turning this into a highschool science lesson.

Short answer: Yes (technically), but no (in that the radiation "sent" isn't fatal).

If you really want an explanation why I can write something after a shower.

Alright science lesson it is. After eating and showering I'll explain why this "5g causes Corona" is BS.

Ok. It sounds good hearted.

Ok. It sounds good hearted.
Before I start, everything I say from this point onwards is stuff I learnt in Highschool/A-levels (APs).

Radiation exists everywhere.
There's many things that you (we) interact with in our day to day lives that are Radioactive, even your own body is radioactive as you eat, breath, drink and absorb radioactive substances that are naturally present in our environment. Even if no man-made objects existed, there would still be radiation. Bananas, Water, the Air, X-rays, Metal, Plastic, Laptops, Alarms are a few of many radiactive things you'll interact with during your lifetime.

Well, what is Radiation?

Radiation is a form of energy transfer in the form of Electromagnetic waves.

Two points to take from this:

-It's a form of energy transfer
-In the form of electromagnetic waves.

Why is that so Important? Well an Energy transfer due to a difference in temperature is what you commonly know as heat so how energy is transferred is very significant (We'll come back to that).

Electromagnetic waves? What are they? It's a Transverse wave that is made up of an electric field and a perpendicular field that travels at the speed of light.
For the purpose of this explanation, I won't delve further into that, but just when I talk about a wave has this in your mind:

sinewave.gif

Alright so I've given you a very brief introduction into waves, Now I'll explain why your statement fried my mind:

I responded with "Yes" and "No". Here's why.

Remember Electromagnetic waves? This thing:

sinewave.gif

Well there's a whole spectra (family) of different Electromagnetic waves that make up the entire spectrum that you see below:

EM_spectrum_compare_level1_lg.jpg

On the far left you have shorter wavelength (they're basically "smaller") and on the far right of the spectrum you have longer wavelengths (they're basically bigger).
You can send radiation to Iran. We do it every day. Radiooooooooooooooooooooo waves. It's how we communicate. It's how you have Wi-fi to shit post on .co

Now of course you can stop Radio waves with large objects (Image highlighting this below):

Diffraction+depends+on+frequency%E2%80%A6.jpg

Again, I'm not going to explain diffraction just think of it in terms of Line of sight i.e. If you can see it, the radio wave can travel there. A way we counteract this Line of sight issue is through the use of Satellites and/or cables directly to the target destination (again not relevant).

Now Gamma waves. They're of High frequency and as a result have alot of energy. They're highly ionising and don't give a damn about what it faces. It goes right through it. It can only be stopped by centimetres of lead or metres of thick concrete. Tldr: IT'S DANGEROUS.

We don't operate in Gamma (technically), X-rays are well self-explanatory and so where does that put 5G?

20551457_web1_5g-part1-ISJ-200219-5g-graph_1.jpg

I think this image alone speaks for itself.

Remember how I said the higher the frequency the more dangerous it is? Yes, according to the electromagnetic spectrum Visible light is more dangerous than Microwaves and 5G. Are you hiding like a hermit inside your home from the light?
And before you say it, you could use Visible light instead of a Microwave Electromagnetic wave inside your microwave, you'd just need a shit tonne of it like the shit tonne of microwave EM waves that are used i.e. What makes it dangerous is there's loads of it being sent.

Now do you see how stupid the whole "5G is dangerous" argument is?

-For starters more people get Cancer from a result of being in the sun (regularly) than they do from sitting infront of their computer.

-There's regulations in place that will prevent Internet providers from even getting CLOSE to the human radiation tolerance limit for radiation.
-X-rays are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more dangerous than 5G (If you replaced every Internet modem to emit X-rays instead of Radio waves etc everyone would die of cancer by now), why aren't people boycotting Hospitals?

-It would be hard to prove that the effects of 5G can even cause anything. For starters, you can't just bombard a living thing with a huge amount of radiation as No matter the type of radiation (even the low energy stuff) it'll kill you (Replace the Microwave source with Visible light and your food will fry).

Now I hate biology so take everything I say here with a pinch of salt:

Many things weaken our immune system.

-A lack of sleep weakens our immunity.

-A lack of exercise.

-A poor diet (Why do you think students that live off alcohol and pizza constantly fall ill?)

-Stress

-Loneliness (its over for us)

-Alcohol

-Nicotine

Now do radio waves or 5g or anything else in that low energy region weaken our immune system? Probably not. Remember what I said about a Microwave (the thing you use for heating food?) A single Microwave EM wave is nothing (hundreds of thousands go through your body a day), but the actual microwave draws a lot of power to bombard your food with an insane amount of Electromagnetic Microwaves which is what causes the heating. You could similarly heat humans by doing a similar thing with 5G, 4G etc but it would require a lot of power which nobody wants to foot the bill for....

More here

So 5G is safe.

Doesn't cause cancer.
(((they))) are not behind it to try and kill anyone.

These conspiracy theorists need to read a science book.