Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What if the made my story about the sexlife of a Chadlife into an HBO miniseries

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

WHO WOULD IT STAR?

WHO WOULD PLAY GURDEEP?

HOW WOULD HOLLYWOOD JEW UP MY MOVIE?

WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?

I'm thinking 'Gurdeep Loses his Balls: The Movie'
They turn the entire thing into a early 2000s/ mid 80s farce where the laugh is on Gurdeep they cast a brownface pajeet, Brad is the cool Christian Slater guy, they just sex this thing up Larry Clark style

Last edited:
Ryan Gosling plays the protagonist

I’m pretty sure that show already exists if the show has an conventionally attractive male lead

Ryan Gosling plays the protagonist
I want the movie to be deliberately positive about a degenerate and amoral outlook on life

Ska music as Brad beats on Gurdeep. No matter what evils Brad does, he's the cool protagonist, everyone else is there to be used for his awesome experience.

I’m pretty sure that show already exists if the show has an conventionally attractive male lead
the closest thing is 'wolf of wall street' the problem is that it had a somewhat moral undertone to it-- whereas I think I wanna just completely 'weekend at bernies' everything that happens no matter how immoral it is

>sex life of a Chadlite

We already have Euphoria for that