Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What if the entire world burned tomorrow?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
What if you wake up and the entire earth is on fire? Either the rapture, a natural random disaster, or anything else.

I would rejoice. It means the garbage of humanity is being put to sleep. It means either some divine intervention, best case scenario, or a random act of force, also good because the trash is being put down and extinguished.

I would probably savor my last few moments with vodka and a cigarette before I go to sleep myself.

I would never wish violence on anyone, of course, my glowie friends. We are speaking circumstantial acts of nature or the powers that be.

If the universe become based tommorow then i hope they put an end on this garbage apes called homosapiens. :society::society::society::society::society::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I would be ecstatic. I hope Russia makes this a reality by bringing about the nuclear holocaust

don't threathen me with good time

Just another nice reminder to do what you want rEally. People seem not to realize yet , that they are only living Once and that our time is finite here.
I would be ecstatic. I hope Russia makes this a reality by bringing about the nuclear holocaust

I’d be so happy. Always daydreamed of being the only person on earth and everyone else is gone.

I mean If I had 1 wish this would be it. Fuck money or pussy, if this was on the table I'd take this option.

Let the chips fall where they may...

Try to get away from the fire so I don’t die a slow and painful death.

i would not like, i still have hope, even a bit.

Best day of my life :feelsLightsaber:

I’d laugh. Celebrate. Go crack a bottle of champagne

I'd laugh, smile, it'd be the happiest day of my life. Nothing could bring me more joy, that's all I live for. I would die content after seeing more suffering.

Really hoping for a nuclear holocaust

watch anime

They won't. They have allies that'd be pissed off at them :lul: at best Putin will starve the westerners to death