Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What if somenone would pretend to be cute adorable loli, for giving me some motivation and happiness

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Not degenerate "pedo hunters" trying to lure me. But someone good-willed, maybe even femoid, old ugly roastie who would try to redeem her sins that way. Just for helping me, for giving me some time of happyness and motivation being adored by cute teen girl. Living further away, so not easy for us to meet. And then after some time "she" would "die", leaving feeling that somenone right was interested in me, without knowing it was fake

Lolistars

Last edited:
It's either real or no deal.

If u pay them everybody would do it :feelstrash:

Napoleon de Geso NeetAndTidy would willingly pretend to be your lolly.
And btw you are severly fucked up with your pedo monomania

If u pay them everybody would do it :feelstrash:
But then I would know its fake and it loses point, which here is not to know. Loli who would want me to pay also would not count as something bright, pleasant, and motivating

Know what. Sometimes it seems to me that this crazy pedo is just a fucking troll

But then I would know its fake and it loses point, which here is not to know. Loli who would want me to pay also would not count as something bright, pleasant, and motivating
Then someone else could pay without you knowing

Boyo nobody wants us...

Closest to that would be VR

I'd do it for a friend without telling him it's me

You ask you get

The idea of an old roastie acting like a cute little loli is barf fuel to me:feelspuke:

Ingenious idea, especially the 'dying' part. Better a blissful fantasy than a miserable reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back