Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what if she was raped?

Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
★★★★
Monke does science!

Putting aside nonsensical my body - my choice argument, that applies to abortion, but somehow does not apply to jacking yourself with heroin.

I want to discuss the subj, aka "what if she was raped?" argument.

First of all,

What is love rape?

Penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.
Department of Justice knows some shit

FBI managed to eliminate using force from definition. Yeah, whats not rape then?

Main takeaway is: not all types of rape could possibly lead to conception. And even if technically all interfaces have been used in the right manner the probability of conception max out at 42 % for a single fucking day in the cycle, all other days its lower.

[UWSL]Number of rapes should significantly exceed abortion statistics in US, if they're major contributor.[/UWSL]

Assuming that numbers about only 34.8% of rapes reported are correct (i think rapes are over reported, but I'm a Monke, so what do I know)

in 2013 there were 1,213,000 abortions made in us.

having 67,674 rapes by male offender registred. We get

67,674/0.348*0.42 = 81675

Therefore apes are responsible for

81675/1,213,000 = 0.067

or 6.7% of all abortions.

Does not look like a main reason at all.

And keep in mind, this is super-mega-overinflated estimate.
Following assumptions cause estimate to be inflated:

1. All type of rape included, even ones that cant lead to conception
2. Women are always in the most fertile day of their cycle
3. We blindly believe that "rape is underreported"
4. "non-forcible rape" whatever fuck that is, is included nevertheless.

Rape is bad, its just not a main contributor to abortion statistics.

Last edited:
Foid infiltrator detected :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
Feminazi propaganda deflected:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:
retarditt post rejected:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:
Coom from micropenis ejected:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:
Low effort detected
Your accusation neglected
Reputation protected

Foid infiltrator detected :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
Feminazi propaganda deflected:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:
retarditt post rejected:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:
Coom from micropenis ejected:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:
You definitely are my most favorite person on here :feelskek::heart: