Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What if Napoleon's friend who wanted him to go after ugly roasties was a good guy all along

Wiseman

Wiseman

Law-Abiding Member
★★
That would be quite the twist. Maybe he already searched everywhere on earth for adorable lolis of culture and couldn't find anything. Unable to bring himself to tell Napoleon of the painful truth, he told him to go after ugly roasties instead. He made himself sound like a bad and uncultured villain, all for the sake of his friend.

napoleon needs his own anime tbh

Yes we had some good times, and if he just shut up about me needing to go after ugly roasties, we still could be friends. He could find single mother with daughter, and take her, and I take daughter, and then he would be my stepfather-in-law

And he was not incel, he was perfect MGTOW material, fuckboy, twice married and divorced, and paying alimonies, and still was searching for shitty femoids, and after end of our friendship married for third time. Old ugly roastie

Napoleon de Geso's Bizarre Adventure
Fuck, I'm not gay. Isekai harem please, with monster girls

"Napoleon de Geso Kawaii Monster Loli Quest no iru Nichijou Pat Kudasai"

Cotton

No he is a bluepilled that thinked that under 30yo women are childs and you're a paedophile. And want Napoleon to stop his quest for cute adorable loli waifu of culture.