Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What if I told you there is an incel subreddit (but for women)

mogger

mogger

Professor in Blackpillosophy
-
As a Professor in Blackpillosophy it’s my duty to educate people on the rights and wrongs of the divine sacred Blackpill.

But what if I told you some blackpills also applies to women? There’s a separate subReddit for it, for lonely women.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/lonelywomen/comments/wkckgk/so_true/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/lonelywomen/comments/wvrqtd/theres_nothing_called_inner_beauty_one_is_either/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

These women may not be virgins and they obviously aren’t brutally blackpilled enough as we are (as a Professor in Blackpillosophy itself, I can confirm this)
But still, these are the ‘only’ women with whom some of here might relate by not blending in with the normies, fake friends, being physically ugly etc.

This sub isn’t as famous or popular as we are and that shows the ratio of lonely men to lonely women :blackpill:

Once again a very high quality thread brought to you by
-The Professor :feelzez:

Last edited:
Prof, I highly doubt it that they are actually lonely.
It's just 30+ yo fefails (NOT Toilets, yeah, I'm white-knighting for in-house sanitary appliances) who are upset about not getting Chads anymore.

women cant be lonely

Reddit always bans incel community’s but never bans fem”cel” community’s

I find many of these radfem edgy communities to be extremely attention seeking and cringey... :feelsUgh:

Possibly because their attempts to come off like us are extremely forced and only done as a sort of "aesthetic". :feelsclown:

I'm 100% certain that every single one of those women get men asking them for dates and they decline. Which is fine, but that means they are not femcels

I find many of these radfem edgy communities to be extremely attention seeking and cringey... :feelsUgh:

Possibly because their attempts to come off like us are extremely forced and only done as a sort of "aesthetic". :feelsclown:
W

They deserve it

That's so true. For guys, being an incel means mental illness, loneliness, being ostracized, depression, anxiety and feelings of unworthiness. For women its a fucking fashion statement or aesthetic. Women are a fucking joke

For women its a fucking fashion statement or aesthetic.
See: the radfem community I seemed to have stumbled upon from IT called "r/redscarepod"... :feelswhere:

It seems to be an example of this. :feelsUgh:

"Ugly people (especially women) are seen as meanies just for breathing" :lul:

I CANNOT RELATE WITH WOMEN

PERIOD

What dumb Chadsexual whores.

Maybe we should infiltrate them like IT does to us?

"incel"
"women"

Choose one.

One of their rules is "No can u be my gf" post

thepinkpill.com is the most retarded forum on the planet

AW sub should be nuked i will probably troll them

They're all trannies

One of their rules is "No can u be my gf" post
So even IF they are experiencing forced loneliness they don't even want to be dated smh

Not only that these "femcels" have admitted to having sex and that their only problem with it was the lack of "romance"

So basically some clown and or chad just blew their holes out and did just that :feelstastyman:
These idiots actually think they're in some damn disney movie or some shit