Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What if female had the penis

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
What if males had vaginas and females had penis.Would men become hypergamous ? Foids would have higher sex drives and would have lower standards.There would we less incels.What do you think

@NEETAndTidy's ideal world.

Of course. Natural selection exists for a reason. If women were the pursuers then the roles would be reversed.
Men who can afford to be picky (i.e. Chads) are just as picky as women. They may throw ugly and average women a bone every once in a while, but they would never date or marry an ugly or average woman. They have extremely high standards when it comes to who they will settle down with. So if you were to take their dicks and high T levels away, they would be less horny and they'd stop throwing Sub6 women bones and they would only expend their energy on finding the best looking mate to date with the intention of eventually settling down

Last edited:
If you switch the roles, the behaviors will also change

Whoever has to do the planting will suffer the most.

Of course, among all animal species, the one who raises the kids is the most picky and the one who pursues procreation is the least picky. So men would only settle for 10/10 stacies while foids would be going ER.

It'll just be reverse. That's all there is to say

But honestly having a vagina seems like the more convenient genitals tbh, I'm kinda pissed (I have testicular problems)
Jfl, men can just pound away and dump our load on a foid. This is why I dont mind that I have to pay for sex tbh.

Foid can have sex with almost any man for free sure, but they have to take dicks and cum, shits fucking disgusting. and after a while their shit would be like roast beef too...:feelshaha: dont see how its convenient, brb scraping chads cum off my vag, being a dude, we can just wash our dicks.

They would have gone outside with yoga pants with their half erected penis showing all curves of it and society would have tought this is normal.