Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What if Bill gates and the pirbright institute set up the corona virus for depopulation.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
1 We know bill gates has been said to have said he wants to reduce the world population by 15% markers.

2 We know he funds the pirbrights institute which has funded the swine flue and a weaker form of the corona virus.

3 He predicted a global illness since atleast 2015.

4 Him and the johns Hopkins foundations runned a simulation of a fake pandemic way before all this happened and he even planned what would happen in case of a national emergency.

5 He also said 3 years ago might i add a pandemic naturally or intentionally caused.

6 we also know china has some connections with gates as he literally wrote gates a letter thanking him for supporting the ''fight'' agaist corona virus

My hypothsis is bill gates intentionally set up this pandemic to kill of at-least 10/20 percent of the population.He then sold some of the technology to china and china began experimenting with putting foreign viruses in bats and then they started releasing this into the Chinese population.And know the Chinese Government is trying to cover it up.My idea is mainly gates intentionally worked with china to kill off 20 percent of human life.

Last edited:
based eugenicist

It's over for conspiracycels

Bill gates wants to setup a system of retro viruses. Where unless you are a good goyim you will not receive the antidote to keep the retroviruses in check, so once everyone is infected only the good citizens will receive the antidote to keep the virus dormant. But once you are old or trarnish your image of being a good citizen they will withdraw the antidote and let you die.

crazy shit man

I don't trust him
Bill gates wants to setup a system of retro viruses. Where unless you are a good goyim you will not receive the antidote to keep the retroviruses in check, so once everyone is infected only the good citizens will receive the antidote to keep the virus dormant. But once you are old or trarnish your image of being a good citizen they will withdraw the antidote and let you die.

The ID 2020 connection is also strong it's also mandatory vaccines
It's over for conspiracycels

look at this man does this not remind you off a happy merchant.

Gates should start his depopulation by killing himself.

Fuck that cuck
All richfags are the same ambitious tyrants

you might be rifht

He needs super bimax

Well it's doing a pretty shit job

Virus kill 20% of population, vaccine kill another 70%. Looks like they got a plan to reach their sustainable pop of 500 million . Elementary, my dear Watson.