Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What if all those chadfishers are actual chads?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Some of them sound almost too smooth for some incel outcast who has been shunned from society.

It's almost as if they're socially experienced

Hmmm:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Yes. Because my chadfish failed and got no likes. Others say it was chadlite, not real chad, but still, not even one like

I myself an incel cuz of my lack of social circle hence lack of social skills .. i think i have a minor case of asperger , but not having friends that can " get you " to go out with , is my major inceldom cause , major not only

I'm not sure. I have Chadfished twice and each time it was a success. I stopped talking to each foid once she started me questions about where I live or would I like to meet her

they gain experience through chadfishing, you can train your social skills to an extent, it's almost like a muscle. sounding "smooth" is cope when it comes to chadfishing though, it's hard to be non-smooth while chadfishing. insults from chad are charming.

they gain experience through chadfishing, you can train your social skills to an extent, it's almost like a muscle. sounding "smooth" is cope when it comes to chadfishing though, it's hard to be non-smooth while chadfishing. insults from chad are charming, while compliments from an incel are sexual harassment.

Mm...but its not a real training , cuz your using chad body as a booster for your lack of game .. try do it as a normie , then it will be impresive

Mm...but its not a real training , cuz your using chad body as a booster for your lack of game .. try do it as a normie , then it will be impresive
well yeah, it won't help irl. i'm just saying chadfishers sound smooth with foids online because they talk to a bunch.

well yeah, it won't help irl. i'm just saying chadfishers sound smooth with foids online because they talk to a bunch.

Chad can do everything wrong , and still get the girl , it is the positive feed back he get from girls , that what building his confidence .

Try it , do chad fishing , tell girls " hi wanna come to my place ? " just when you match with them ... see what happed - if she doesnt unmatch you its already a win . If she giggle like " ha ha very funny " ... its a K.O move shes yours .

Do it as a normie , and she will block you

You got to have high SMV . Look -money -status .

You only need 2 of those to score a super model .. only 2 .

it's almost like...personality doesn't matter?If obnoxious chad was ugly he would be called that *weird kid with possible autism*.it's all about looks buddy boyo

Nope, they are not.

Chadfish as a chad while being a chad pretending to be an incel on an incel forum