Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What if after life you have nothing?

Limitcel

Limitcel

None of these elements of reality last's forever
★★
You were born fucked up, you live a fucked up life then you die and that's it
It would even be comical

then u wldn't care bc u r not alive

Heaven, Hell, and maybe Purgatory.

You already have nothing during life as an incel, so very little changes from the previous state of affairs.

If there was nothing I would be sad. I wasted so many years living by morals just for the to never have mattered. I could've been as cruel as I wanted without having to worry about an almighty judgement.

Now that I think about it more, it makes sense that there's nothing after we die with how cold the universe is it just seems like there is no room for a god of any type.

You already have nothing during life as an incel, so very little changes from the previous state of affairs.
You lose everything you've ever owned and every memory you've experienced. Death is probably worse that inceldom

You lose everything you've ever owned and every memory you've experienced. Death is probably worse that inceldom
Most suicide survivors do regret making the choice in hindsight. Could be different for incels, but not enough is known.

then u wldn't care bc u r not alive
It's true, but while we are alive, the possibility of there being nothing after death destroys many pillars of our morality and causes afflictions.

See you in hell motherfucker!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back