Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what If a foid hold eye contact during convo ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
What does that mean .

your face isnt subhuman

it means they have high confidence and can communicate like a normal person, nothing more.

Eye contact means nothing!!!

means you should gtfo

Anything from just being polite to wanting your dick.
context is always king.

Does she flutter and blush or does she look like she wants to stab you?

theultimate341 said:
your face isnt subhuman

Not really, my face is subhuman because of my nose, and foids usually hold eye contact with me during conversations. The only time it doesn't happen sometimes is when there's a currybitch cashiere at a supermarket. These currybitches always discriminate against curries.

gave me a thread idea

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Not really, my face is subhuman because of my nose, and foids usually hold eye contact with me during conversations. The only time it doesn't happen sometimes is when there's a currybitch cashiere at a supermarket. These currybitches always discriminate against curries.

im invisible to curry bitches

theultimate341 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
im invisible to curry bitches

Currybitches have the biggest egos and for what? They're not a diamond themselves. I don't have a problem with a normal female curry, but the currybitches with inflated egos are ragefuel.

Depends on context. It doesn't mean much unless they are smiling, touching you or almost molesting you.

it's a basic social skill. Doesn't necessarily mean anything. Sorry bro

The only IOI is penis in vagina.

Miring subhumanity. Not every day that they get to see such deformed pieces of shit like me.

Jfl at people saying she is attracted to him.

She's just brave enough to look at him and not throw up. Tbh any woman that would find us attractive should be institutionalized

I mean that they are interested in your money or some other benefit.

All women hold eye contact. It's a male and/or Aspergian issue.

blackpill_incel said:
Miring subhumanity. Not every day that they get to see such deformed pieces of shit like me.

Jfl at people saying she is attracted to him.

She's just brave enough to look at him and not throw up. Tbh any woman that would find us attractive should be institutionalized