Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what if a celebrity was to browse this forum?

do you think a celebrity would come on this forum?

• yes

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • hell nah

Votes: 16 42.1%

• Total voters
C

catfishman23

Banned
-
lets say someone like jonah hill started to browse this forum, do you think the blackpill would finally gone mainstream?

lets say someone like jonah hill started to browse this forum, do you think the blackpill would finally gone mainstream?

Possible. Bill Burr seems to be relatively blackpilled and down to earth:

Foids would try to jump on him and claim:

NAAAAAH HE NOT UGLY HE CUTE TEDDY BEARRRR:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I don't think any rich celebrity would bother to lurk or post here. Maybe, only if they wanted to make a documentary for us to spread lies and get some easy cash.

I don't think any rich celebrity would bother to lurk or post here. Maybe, only if they wanted to make a documentary for us to spread lies and get some easy cash.

maybe a possible incel movie?

:dafuckfeels:

Jonah Hill would probably agree with a lot of things said here

maybe a possible incel movie?

:dafuckfeels:
Incel movie hmmm....i am sure i've heard that before. They where making one where the incel, is once again the villain:feelsbadman:. I can't remember the name but it was to be released by 2019.

Definitely looksmax or lookism

even if there are blackpilled celebrities, they would never associate themselves with incels as it would be career suicide. Leftists in (((Hollywood))) wouldn’t like it.

everyone know blackpill deep down but they deny it

everyone know blackpill deep down but they deny it
If it doesn't affect your life you don't care about the bp, that's the difference bewteen us and them. You can't be famous and rich and be an incel.

If Ariana Grande is browsing here we are all dead.

if a celebrity would come here they would just deny blackpill and tell what the public wants to hear about incels

This

Maybe if people here would stop writing pseudo edgy rants, would stop advocating mass murder and instead, would start civilized conversation about Inceldom and its' effects, maybe people would start taking incels and their problems seriously. But we all know that ain't gonna happen, so: Hitler Nazi, ER, jews did this:feelsree:

Maybe if people here would stop writing pseudo edgy rants, would stop advocating mass murder and instead, would start civilized conversation about Inceldom and its' effects, maybe people would start taking incels and their problems seriously. But we all know that ain't gonna happen, so: Hitler Nazi, ER, jews did this:feelsree:
Being taken seriously can suck my fatty, roasties will still lust for chad whether they take you seriously or not

ive heard Michael cera was made an honorary mod

Jonah Hill would probably agree with a lot of things said here
Jonah Hill got miles of pussy after 21 Jump Street and that Mclovin movie.

He may have some blackpilled views and a good understanding of the celebrity pill

probably.but it would have to be a C rated or lower celebrity

''The incel rebelion has started''

-Danny Davido

No,just by virtue of being famous and rich,they aren't incel.

That'd be pretty sweet, but highly unlikely.