Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what if a blackman started talking to a foid at the nightclub

I

incel god

Banned
-
and she said this is sexual harassment. this is how i see it going. bitch i said hi and you say this sexual harassment? the brother grabs her by her hair, throws her in the ladies room, beats her with a savage ass beating. then ropes her himself and makes it looked like she roped.

Who cares is my response

Most black men wouldn't tho, why go to prison for a woman in a night club

Some cels on this site think MOC are savages but they are not, they are weak like 95% of men

i was trying to be funny dont take posts like this so serious. god damn

The Joker Batman GIF

Yeah I think some cels like the idea of black men being 'savages' and 'non-human' makes so sense when Europeans wiped out native Americans, we are the real savages

sounds like a good plot for a short film

Yeah I think some cels like the idea of black men being 'savages' and 'non-human' makes so sense when Europeans wiped out native Americans, we are the real savages
They like the idea of them being 'subhumans' because they look like monkeys and look super untrustworthy. This is a very brutal blackpill for negroes. Even from their appearance they look like complete savages.

Probably better off pulling the you’re a racist card and trying to guilt trip the bitch into fucking.

making it looked like she roped would not work because where did the beating come from? did she beat herself up before she roped? :feelsthink:

impossible makes no sense sorry