Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What if a 400 pound sheboon wanted to beta bux you

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
No. Stacy only

Volcel+Dumb wagecuck if wouldn’t

I will also make her lose weight and turn her into a hot slutty cardi b looking sheboon toilet :feelsohh::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
She can't lose weight due to a glandular problem

Pump and dump, I'm not doing all that other stuff.

I need to see if she's a great personality. :panties:

Her pusi would look like pulled porked smothered in BBQ sauce:feelsUgh:

if she gives me a BMW aka beemer , I would be so down for it.

I saw a sheboon with her family once in a restaurant, and they look freaking cool! Because they kinda look like GTA characters, especially the sheboon as she reminds me of that one character in GTA Vice City. So yes, I would. But I must intoxicate myself though before having sex with her. :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Animal%2Bgif%2B00442.gif

Betty, despite her wealth and home/shop, was slimmer than Mary.

@Substitute Subhuman would you do it?

Actually water isn't wet. And run BBC game on white foids in Alaska
yes it is

as if we get a water molecule and put another water molecule on our previous molecule would you say our previous molecule is wet?

yes it is

as if we get a water molecule and put another water molecule on our previous molecule would you say our previous molecule is wet?
Truckzo=BBC slayer

What if a coal black 400 pound rich sheboon wanted to beta bux you and you never had to wage slave again and she bought you the car of your dreams and gave you a credit card with a $100K limit.

But you had to have sex with her everyday, go down on her and give her a sponge bath daily and clip her toenails. Would you do it?
do not post retarded shits like this. a life of slavery for a car and a grand. fuck out of here. If i am forced to take the offer i am beheading that sheboon the first night.

I am actually quite turned-on by sugar mums willing to sponsor me, except I'll probably just be their ugly toy and not actually be cared for. Sucks
you are chossing a life of slavery just like most normies do.

Sheboons is a hard no for me. It’s like having sex with a gorilla
based. I was tempted by the car. I am sorry. I would never look at a sheboon. disgusting creatures belong to the swamp.

you are chossing a life of slavery just like most normies do.
Yes, well, I acknowledged that I'd be the toy and not actually loved. Could you blame me for wanting affection + money if there is a chance to get it? Thanks for pointing it out, cheers

i wouldnt be able to get a boner jfl and in no fucking way would i be licking that disgusting shit. why dont you obsess over someone else.
tbh, cant fuck a disgusting landwhale that looks like it swims in the sewers.

Everyone who said no should be perma-banned
Not really, you have to look at it through the Blackpill lens, I was tempted by the offer, but its not worth it, you became the bitch the moment you accepted the disgusting landwhales offer.

$100k credit limit + free dream car :feelsohh::feelsohh:

In a heartbeat
There a catch, you became the slave of a disgusting ungrateful landwhale. you ended up with more misery then you already had.

Sure I would.
I was tempted by the offer just like you. life has been hard, you just made it worse the moment you accepted the offer.

Volcel+Dumb wagecuck if wouldn’t

I will also make her lose weight and turn her into a hot slutty cardi b looking sheboon toilet :feelsohh::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
not really, you made the mistake of a lifetime the moment you accepted the offer, you became her bitch for life. let the Blackpill guide you. being stupid and bluepill is what all normies do.