Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What I wish on women

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
I simply wish for a parallel universe where everything that nowadays happens to men is reverted. I simply wish for every woman to get a taste what an average or below average male has to endure.

In my ideal parallel universe a Becky/an average woman swipes through thousands of men, each time she gets rudely rejected or ghosted after a few minor sentences, when she then goes to complain people mock her and laugh about her for being entitled. Everyone should then tell her that she has to complete a physical and mental journey at first before being allowed to even think about a relationship with a mentally handicapped, morbidly obese, balding, unemployable, short-dicked manlet- and even after that she should have no right to complain that she gets rejected.

Everyone should tell her what a worthless piece of shit she is for enjoying a tiny bit of leisure time instead of self-improving, "You are not a real woman" should she hear from every corner for not being fit or simply because her boobs are too small or because her skin is covered in Akne (for the latter thing she should be ridiculed too for lacking hygiene). If she dares to engage in computer science, manga or anime websites like r/JustLegbeardThings should mock her for it. If she insists on being a nice/decent person she should be mocked and people should say "You are not as nice as you think you are".

If she ever posts something about valuing intellect over sports/beauty she should be mocked for being a failure in both. If she says anything I want to hear permanent assumptions, no matter how normal she is if she has a problem with a male-centered world she should be accused of being a morbidly obese, unemployable piece of shit. I want to hear "Being nice is the bare minimum" all the time she says something about her personality that should be constantly referred to as "bland"/"uninteresting". No matter what she does: As soon as she does it it should be (in a goal shifting manner) referred to as the "bare minimum"/"what every functioning adult does"/"nothing to be proud of", no matter how taxing it is for her due to individual pre-dispositions.

If she ever complains about that treatment -no matter how good she argues- she should be mocked, if she makes a single orthographical mistake within sides and sides of proper argumentation her entire paragraph should be dismissed as worthless and her intellect as inferior. Even if everything is perfectly written people should mock her as someone who just looked it up in the Thesaurus. If she even dares to rise her voice to use an invective or polemics she should be banned from all so(y)cial media by the coporations and be tightly monitored by the Feds. If she ever feels like she is replaceable in a relationship nowadays, people should tell her to "Stop whining and woman the fuck up". If she complains about loneliness she should be seen as sexually and morally depraved. And all other things.

This is the only thing that my heart desires, I wish not for a better world for everyone, I wish for a reversal of the current dynamics with men on the top of everything. Thanks r/FemaleDatingStrategy, r/NiceGuys, r/JustNeckbeardThings, r/FourthWaveWomen, r/IncelTear(s) and whatever else for making me into an (all conventional morals and norms taken into account) "worse" person.

I simply wish for a parallel universe where everything that nowadays happens to men is reverted. I simply wish for every woman to get a taste what an average or below average male has to endure.

In my ideal parallel universe a Becky/an average woman swipes through thousands of men, each time she gets rudely rejected or ghosted after a few minor sentences, when she then goes to complain people mock her and laugh about her for being entitled. Everyone should then tell her that she has to complete a physical and mental journey at first before being allowed to even think about a relationship with a mentally handicapped, morbidly obese, balding, unemployable, short-dicked manlet- and even after that she should have no right to complain that she gets rejected.

Everyone should tell her what a worthless piece of shit she is for enjoying a tiny bit of leisure time instead of self-improving, "You are not a real woman" should she hear from every corner for not being fit or simply because her boobs are too small or because her skin is covered in Akne (for the latter thing she should be ridiculed too for lacking hygiene). If she dares to engage in computer science, manga or anime websites like r/JustLegbeardThings should mock her for it. If she insists on being a nice/decent person she should be mocked and people should say "You are not as nice as you think you are".

If she ever posts something about valuing intellect over sports/beauty she should be mocked for being a failure in both. If she says anything I want to hear permanent assumptions, no matter how normal she is if she has a problem with a male-centered world she should be accused of being a morbidly obese, unemployable piece of shit. I want to hear "Being nice is the bare minimum" all the time she says something about her personality that should be constantly referred to as "bland"/"uninteresting". No matter what she does: As soon as she does it it should be (in a goal shifting manner) referred to as the "bare minimum"/"what every functioning adult does", no matter how taxing it is for her due to individual pre-dispositions.

If she ever complains about that treatment -no matter how good she argues- she should be mocked, if she makes a single orthographical mistake within sides and sides of proper argumentation her entire paragraph should be dismissed as worthless and her intellect as inferior. Even if everything is perfectly written people should mock her as someone who just looked it up in the Thesaurus. If she even dares to rise her voice to use an invective or polemics she should be banned from all so(y)cial media by the coporations and be tightly monitored by the Feds. If she ever feels like she is replaceable in a relationship nowadays, people should tell her to "Stop whining and woman the fuck up". If she complains about loneliness she should be seen as sexually and morally depraved. And all other things.

This is the only thing that my heart desires, I wish not for a better world for everyone, I wish for a reversal of the current dynamics with men on the top of everything. Thanks r/FemaleDatingStrategy, r/NiceGuys, r/JustNeckbeardThings, r/FourthWaveWomen, r/IncelTear(s) and whatever else for making me into an (all conventional morals and norms taken into account) "worse" person.

Attachments

• 1636995757790.png
    1636995757790.png
    598.3 KB · Views: 26
I wish women would sex with me

If she ever posts something about valuing intellect over sports/beauty she should be mocked for being a failure in both. If she says anything I want to hear permanent assumptions, no matter how normal she is if she has a problem with a male-centered world she should be accused of being a morbidly obese, unemployable piece of shit. I want to hear "Being nice is the bare minimum" all the time she says something about her personality that should be constantly referred to as "bland"/"uninteresting". No matter what she does: As soon as she does it it should be (in a goal shifting manner) referred to as the "bare minimum"/"what every functioning adult does"/"nothing to be proud of", no matter how taxing it is for her due to individual pre-dispositions.

Bookmarked. Based and HeinrichKramerpilled

Damn. That really put it into prospective.

I absolutely agree, but this will never happen. Even if humanity as a whole will somehow become a totalitarian theocracy, foids will still have it easier and better. Just because even back in the "dreaded patriarchy" men were doing all the work, constantly dying, killing each other, living as expendable creatures.

This would be the perfect justice, although sadly it's impossible. At least the more incels get blackpilled, the more realistic it will become.

i have an old thread where i talked about " Reverse Privilege

it is pretty similar to this , Woman are so brutally privileged its just insane .

No wonder we got more MTF trannys , faggots and what have you , as ever .

What a man can do to just live like he wants , is to accumulate a good amount of Cash

and a Credit as a final straw .

Ah und wie gehts dir? , schreiben kann man sich ja nicht , na ja bzw kann ich es nicht , kek

@Lebensmüder

i have an old thread where i talked about " Reverse Privilege

it is pretty similar to this , Woman are so brutally privileged its just insane .

No wonder we got more MTF trannys , faggots and what have you , as ever .
100% this. Male privilege would imply that mos transsexuals are FTM, but these rarely (if ever) finish the programme with an OP, in most cases they quit. Probably because they realize that life as a man with these stats would be nightmare mode.
What a man can do to just live like he wants , is to accumulate a good amount of Cash

and a Credit as a final straw .
100% this. Moneymaxxing and escaping so(y)ciety as much as possible is the goal.
Ah und wie gehts dir? , schreiben kann man sich ja nicht , na ja bzw kann ich es nicht , kek

@Lebensmüder
Am comparatively well, how are you?
Read every word. Your posts are always high IQ and well thought out. I also completely agree, they should feel the pain and loneliness we feel. Sadly that will never happen as society continues to degrade as every day passes. All we can do is just wait for our inevitable end.
Bookmarked. Based and HeinrichKramerpilled
Damn. That really put it into prospective.
Thanks tbh.
This would be the perfect justice, although sadly it's impossible. At least the more incels get blackpilled, the more realistic it will become.
Is not something sustainable or remotely rational, just a phantasy.

Is not something sustainable or remotely rational, just a phantasy.
Yes, it's an unstable state of affairs because whiteknighting would be the best mating strategy for a moment, immediately plunging everything back into how things are now.

Im lacking sex so therefore you could consider yourself sad?

Since its a fucking necessity we Humans need , and being pretentious that its not fucking sucks .

Well Anyways im good aswell overall .

Need to get my fucking own place , even my own family ( sister and mother ofc ) since my father is dead.

Is gaslighting me to get the Vaccine . Its absolutely Retarded . Feels like im surrounded by non sentient , AI driven Beings.

@Lebensmüder

Shy women need to be mocked for being shy and socially awkward.

Very well written, as always from you.

And where situation of noodlewhores is the same as currycels

I wish for the same. These cunts will never experience the pain of a lonely, low value male. I also wish there were no consequences to our actions. I want to act out my pain.:feelsbadman: