Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What i want doesn't exist

NihilisticSoul

NihilisticSoul

I failed at life
-
I want a gf who is a decent person, not degenerate and shares my interests, but this is of course only a pipe dream, such a female doesn't exist

Being a decent person goes against female nature, female nature is to be cruel and heartless to non-chads.

Not being a degenerate also goes against female nature, female nature is to want to get roughly fucked by Chad and Tyrone in every hole.

And as for sharing my interests this is also impossible, women have no interests they are shallowly "interested" in whatever is popular at the current time, I hate Tik tok and all that retarded zoomer shit.

Women are already pretty bad but zoomer foids are even worse, they are so fucking degenerate and stupid.

How am i supposed to find the gf i want amongst my generation.

And even if this foid existed she would hate me for not being chad.

What i want simply isn't real, its an ilusion my mind created.

Honestly coping with waifus and imaginery gfs honestly is less dumb than trying to find a gf in this day and age.