Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What I thought to be passionate about is nothing but an immense cope

Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
★★★★
For real.

As some might know here, the main thing I do in my life is studying science. Not only for the uni courses, but also because I'm developing mathematical modelizations for some magic that appears in a story that I'm writing.

I used to tell myself that yes, I looove science and that it's one of the reasons I was better doing it than many normies/foids in my uni. Of course, the fact that I had considerably more free time to study than those fuckers also helps. :feelshaha:

Thing is: when I look deep inside in my mind, I do not looove science. It's just that as an ugly KHHV, studying physics (and maths to a lower level) is pretty much the only thing I can do. So I keep on doing so, but dear god that's just sad.

Now to the main point. I was planning on doing a PhD but I realize that no, I won't be doing a PhD. It requires unreal love for science and as I said, it turns out I do not have it. Can't even have the strenght to do one more year to be honest (finishing my 4th year).

After my summer internship, I-am-done.

just play video games and watch anime theory

All that stuff would be interesting if there was anything in life to be excited about. Like if you had a girlfriend to start a life with or a family. But all there is to come home to as an incel is empty room

just play video games and watch anime theory
Used to play video games (not anymore tho). Also, I'm definitely not into anime.

All that stuff would be interesting if there was anything in life to be excited about. Like if you had a girlfriend to start a life with or a family. But all there is to come home to as an incel is empty room
Fucking this 100%. Seriously anything you do as incel feels completely bland it's not even funny.

This is a point any incel reaches eventually.
Humans are multi-dimensional beings. You need to develop from all aspects. That's what normal people do.
We tell ourselves OK I'm a social outcast retard with no life experiences but I'm going to "XYZmaxx" and become such and such.
But the truth is that's not how it works. The milestones you never achieved are going to haunt you and bring you down.
I can't count the number of times I've had this kind of breakdown, realizing you can't have a sci-fi type life.

In short: you can never swim against the current.

Humans are multi-dimensional beings. You need to develop from all aspects. That's what normal people do.
We tell ourselves OK I'm a social outcast retard with no life experiences but I'm going to "XYZmaxx" and become such and such.
But the truth is that's not how it works. The milestones you never achieved are going to haunt you and bring you down.
I can't count the number of times I've had this kind of breakdown, realizing you can't have a sci-fi type life.

Used to play video games (not anymore tho). Also, I'm definitely not into anime.

Fucking this 100%. Seriously anything you do as incel feels completely bland it's not even funny.

You just need to get into a flow state where you don't even think about how shit everything is. The most I have ever been able to enjoy some hobby or fiction were times when I was able to completely detach and immerse myself. It's been really tough for me to do ever since 2020 ushered us fully into clown universe.

This. Again I saw today the immense gap between me and normies. They were all socializing while I was just going away, excluded.

This and everything you said are the reason I got new plans for a short term. The kind of plans no normie would ever come up with, too busy enjoying life. I can only see everything under the prism of tourment and pain.

Definitely stopping all that shit after my internship.

You just need to get into a flow state where you don't even think about how shit everything is. The most I have ever been able to enjoy some hobby or fiction were times when I was able to completely detach and immerse myself. It's been really tough for me to do ever since 2020 ushered us fully into clown universe.
In a way, this is exactly what I'm planning to do in the near future. Getting into a flow state.

This. Again I saw today the immense gap between me and normies. They were all socializing while I was just going away, excluded.

This and everything you said are the reason I got new plans for a short term. The kind of plans no normie would ever come up with, too busy enjoying life. I can only see everything under the prism of tourment and pain.

Definitely stopping all that shit after my internship.
Do not fall in the disappointment abyss tho.
You can adjust your goals to be more realistic.
Also moneymaxxing is always a good strategy.

I feel bad I hope what I said wasn't too discouraging.

You can adjust your goals to be more realistic.
Having goals is one thing. Trying to achieve them while being in constant tourment because of your inceldom is another. This does not have anything to do with adjusting, it's only dependant on your mental strength. And mine has already decreased by a lot, many people here (talking about actual incels) are far stronger than me actually. I'm weak, and I know exactly what to do.

Also moneymaxxing is always a good strategy.
See above: doesn't heal the pain coming from knowing who you are.

I feel bad I hope what I said wasn't too discouraging.
Don't worry.

Last edited: