Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What i think the phrase"you are entittled to sex" really means

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Bitches say that shit as a defensive mechanism when they detect low quatlity genetics, you don't see chad or tyrone hearing those things from foids. Its only sub6 men. Aka you aren't entitled to pass on your genetics because they are defective. And since the whole point of sex is to spread your genetics on the next generation and since sex is a physical need according to many studies and Maslows pyramid. Therefore that means that chad is entitled to pass on his genetics so that superior genes live and inferior genes die off. I just find it funny how we are not entitled to something yet we have a physical need for it, but just because you have a physical need you silly inkell that makes you feel human doesn't mean you can experience it :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Bitches say that shit as a defensive mechanism when they detect low quatlity genetics, you don't see chad or tyrone hearing those things from foids. Its only sub6 men. Aka you aren't entitled to pass on your genetics because they are defective. And since the whole point of sex is to spread your genetics on the next generation and since sex is a physical need according to many studies and Maslows pyramid. Therefore that means that chad is entitled to pass on his genetics so that superior genes live and inferior genes die off. I just find it funny how we are not entitled to something yet we have a physical need for it, but just because you have a physical need you silly inkell that makes you feel human doesn't mean you can experience it :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
yet these same faggots will cry about our tax money NOT being used to feed to poor.
They're not entitled to food.

yet these same faggots will cry about our tax money NOT being used to feed to poor.
again food being a physical need yet they are not entitled to it :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

water is wet however based thread
i know some users may have posted simiilar threads to this one i just wanted to share my own opinion on it

not even just food, but for education and cosmetic surgeries and shit

Legit.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/k3ydla/a_lifetime_of_inceldom_is_far_more_traumatizing/ge7jqiw/?context=3

i remember the UK paid for some whores boob job
Same with cuckmerica

"You cannot force someone to have sex with you and have that person be ok"

These people are economically illiterate. The means of production was created by private bussiness owners who invested their own money to start the company. The surplus value given to employees is usually what the give to the company and decreases if there is huge competition for the job.

" Where someone else's interpersonal rights to their time and body are concerned, any right you have ends, period "

The value people create by investing their time and money into a corporation and idea are their interpersonal right to their time. By their logic, they aren't entitled to the surplus value created by the jobs created by billionaires or millionaires, and people living on welfare are not entitled to have the money of other people used to make sure they have food.

''And we will not do that with love and sex. You cannot force someone to have sex with you and have that person be ok. Where someone else's interpersonal rights to their time and body are concerned, any right you have ends, period. Women have the right to choose not to fuck you, and that right is something we protect on purpose.''
IT, you can not force someone to be taxed have them be ok with it, and people have a right to their money.
yes as i said its a defensive natural mechanism

What it means is that YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO BREATHE, you fucking idiot :soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back