Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What I think of JBW deniers

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Meanwhile a 3-5/10 currycel/ricecel can't land a gigantic white land whale to save his life.

1,000 leads later, Las Vegas police still stumped by gunman ...

If JBW wouldn't work for a guy from Moldavia or Ukraine, then it's not JBW but JBfromarichwesterncountry

JBW is not only false it is the opposite of the truth. The key to getting a gf in 2020 is to simply be non-white. I believe in JDBW (Just Don't Be White)

JBW is not only false it is the opposite of the truth. The key to getting a gf in 2020 is to simply be non-white. I believe in JDBW (Just Don't Be White)
Reported for this subhuman level of coping.

Paddock had money though. He literally wired his noodle wife a hundred grand before his attack. If that doesn't clue you in on the nature of their relationship I don't know what else will

Paddock had money though. He literally wired his noodle wife a hundred grand before his attack. If that doesn't clue you in on the nature of their relationship I don't know what else will
Also JBW in SEA is just another form of betabuxxing.

ATTENTION: IF YOU SEAMAXX, DON'T BRING HER TO THE WEST.

as i often said, even if you call me a coper; in ger the only incels you see are ethnic and slav

Fair point with regards to the Paddock situation. However, it is worth noting that many asian women (Specifically speaking, FOBs in the west) will view a deadbeat penniless white guy as a status symbol so long as he isn’t sub4. The amount of self-hatred harboured by asian women who have been exposed to western culture is staggering, even a 4.5/10 white guy who is at least over 5’5 is acceptable for them. If a FOB shows up to a night out with her FOB friends and drags along her just barely sub5 king of manlets white boyfriend, he’s essentially just there as a status symbol for her. Now, you might think that this method of ascension won’t work in the west since the women are surrounded by more attractive men than they were in their homeland, but this would imply that these FOBs would have chads willing to commit to them, which is usually not the case. It’s the same reason why normies end up with whales. They can get chad to put a brown paper bag over their head and fuck them once with the lights off, but there’s no way he would to commit to someone like them, and so normies swoop in and get the scraps. Same with 4/10+ 5’5+ white guys and asians. Sure, they’re probably still fantasizing about Ian Somerhalder, but eventually even they realize that top tier white men won’t commit to them since they have so many better options, and so they go with the sub5 spergy white kid that will make their eugenicist dragon lady mother happy

Of course an ethnic fucktard would think an empirical statement could be axiomatized JFL.

Yes you would think that because you're really dumb.
Here's his Github, it looks pretty high iq to me.

Here's his Github, it looks pretty high iq to me.
>Some bash scripts and a couple of EvoAlg projects
>Rest are forks from other projects
Yes you would think just about anything looks high iq because you're a fucking retard. Thats why you use his mediocre github page as evidence that his fucktarded assertion (JBW being a logical axiom) is correct. You're a totally braindead fucktard.

Did he request a ban or what happened? This place isn't the same without him, tbh.
Requested.
>Some bash scripts and a couple of EvoAlg projects
>Rest are forks from other projects
Yes you would think just about anything looks high iq because you're a fucking retard. Thats why you use his mediocre github page as evidence that his fucktarded assertion (JBW being a logical axiom) is correct. You're a totally braindead fucktard.
Ok, I don't know what any of that stuff is. But JBW is still true.

@Lookscel thoughts?

@Personalityinkwell @Colvin76 thoughts?

I dont care if it is or not.

It does not affect me

@Personalityinkwell @Colvin76 thoughts?
Both JBW and JBB are bullshit copes.

Just be good looking & tall theory is much more legits.

Whites can be incel.
blacks can be incel.
Anyone of any race can be incel. Anyone who denies this is a BLUEPILLED COPER

?????????????????????? that foid is literally 50 fucking years old? Just be reborn 2 generations ago bro!!! JBW iS lAw BrUh !1!!!! eGgY iS cHaD iN SEA bRo !1! Only 60 IQ shitskins could come up with copes this degenerate.

probably the worst example u couldve used lol she looks abo tier ugly