Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What I read:

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
2539D1F8 1E64 4865 A533 06DD3810726A

What it was:
E1217D0E 917F 48DD 8FB4 71785CB5EF90

AM i cucked if i simp for makima? Woof

Legit though :smonk:

The blackpill is deeply rooted in Chainsaw Man and no one even noticed. Fujimoto was preaching it to the masses all along. I've said this before:
ANALYZING HOW CHAINSAW MAN IS SECRETLY BASED AND BLACKPILLED AF BECAUSE LITERALLY EVERY FOID DENJI HAS EVER MET HAS TRIED TO KILL HIM (HE LITERALLY REALIZES THIS IN CHAPTER 47) AND THEY MADE HIS LIFE A LIVING HELL AND THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS BASICALLY “NAWALT/IF SHE BREATHES SHE A THOT/SIMPING KILLS/ALL GIRLS ARE THE SAME”

AM i cucked if i simp for makima? Woof
No bhai, it means you're based af :feelsaww:

Last edited:
after the anime drops , i expect normies to become fans of femdom :shhh:

The average male basically already is

tyson.gif
ngl nothing wrong with femdom in the bedroom with your wife , its only a problem if she dominates the marriage :feelsEhh:

ngl nothing wrong with femdom in the bedroom with your wife
Watch out, that's a pretty slippery slope boyo
its only a problem if she dominates the marriage :feelsEhh:
Ok let's be honest, which man who does femdom with his wife wears the pants in the relationship? Not very many. lol their wives already look down on them as pathetic betas

Watch out, that's a pretty slippery slope boyo

Ok let's be honest, which man who does femdom in the bedroom with his wife wears the pants in the relationship? Not very many. Their wives already look down on them as pathetic betas
idk man the only way i can see incels fixing their genes is to marry some 6+ feet giant amazonian woman (for better offspring), so ofc they would be dominant in some aspects :feelsEhh:

Legit though :smonk:

The blackpill is deeply rooted in Chainsaw Man and no one even noticed. Fujimoto was preaching it to the masses all along. I've said this before:

No bhai, it means you're based af :feelsaww:
I knew You would get me brother:feelsautistic::feelsLightsaber:

idk man the only way i can see incels fixing their genes is to marry some 6+ feet giant amazonian woman (for better offspring), so ofc they would be dominant in some aspects :feelsEhh:
Mensa IQ :feelsdevil:
I knew You would get me brother:feelsautistic::feelsLightsaber:

:feelsLSD::feelsLightsaber:

Ngl I like Power a lot but Makima still fogs in the looks department. As for personality, I am unironically attracted to Power's the most but Kobeni has the most relatable one by far

Last edited: