Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What I look like vs what average looking people look like

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Both of these kinds of people get treated the exact same and looks don't matter.:kys:
basement_dweller_by_pjman.jpg

Last edited:
Not even chad-lite material. Just white and tall(?)

Those femoids ugly

That is your example of an ugly dude maybe in west but in east this guy is a slayer in china in these other countries it's actually preferred soft feminine face's not the strong dimorphic face's a real ugly dude is someone like danny devito

That is your example of an ugly dude maybe in west but in east this guy is a slayer in china in these other countries it's actually preferred soft feminine face's not the strong dimorphic face's a real ugly dude is someone like danny devito
No, he doesn't have a feminine face. He has recessed facial bones and is soft because he stores fat in his face.

You are nothing compared to me. I am a true incel. Ugly af (assymmetrical nose, balding and big nostrils) AND indian. That not only makes me an incel, no, it also leads to racism and women reacting with digust.

Fatcel=volcel
prepubertycel

Last edited:
Fucking Mount Chinmore in the second photo.

tbh. I only like good culutured cute loli waifu
This lonely man looks cultured, could be alcocomrade. And that normie, if friend, would want me to drag towards those ugly roeasties. They would reject me, but in first place I dont want them, and so would be absolutely unnecessary rejections and shame

Everyone in both pictures are normies

I would say the femoid on his shoulder is his looksmatch but it's pretty clear none of those femoids are spreading for him.

He clearly has a recessed mandible, and slightly elongated/downward grown maxilla. Looks like legit mouthbreather.

He clearly has a recessed mandible, and slightly elongated/downward grown maxilla. Looks like legit mouthbreather.

Like a carp fish swaying on the river floor.

Then there’s me:

I have more hair but Gandy, it never thought of beginning and the troll comments, JFL.

Just get a haircut bro :soy:
I hate those stupid normie advices as much as any other incel, but in his case it could actually work since his face isn't actually bad.

At least he doesnt have a deviated septum. If I had a his nose it would be workable.

I hate those stupid normie advices as much as any other incel, but in his case it could actually work since his face isn't actually bad.
Yeah i know im just playing lol