Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what I like about this community

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
is that when we see an ex-incel that ascends we throw rotten tomatoes at him until he leaves. I unironically like this because with reddit if someone were to ascend the comments would be like "omg good job I hope you have a great life :soy:". nah. fuck off. I dont care about you if you arent suffering anymore. nobody wants to hear your gay stories of ascension while the rest are struggling to survive. if I were to ascend I would just leave this site and stay silent to respect the other incels here since they would not need to hear it. you are just humble bragging otherwise

It's typically means they weren't involuntarily celibate in the first place and they weren't trying hard enough.

It's typically means they weren't involuntarily celibate in the first place and they weren't trying hard enough.
Different if they were invol. celibate until like 30; that makes more sense.

I mean, this is a strange definition. If real, I would actually appreciate success stories, because why not, as long as they (a) have actually been incel for quite some time and (b) contain useful advice.

I mean, this is a strange definition. If real, I would actually appreciate success stories, because why not, as long as they (a) have actually been incel for quite some time and (b) contain useful advice.
No, why would you be happy that some strangers have a Better Life that yours?

To get advice how to improve my own life.
Do you know that if they ascended they are Just good looking, so the best advice Is to looksmax for what's possible

Lmao of course it's a GrAY writing apologetics for fakecel sexhavers