Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What I Learned From Dating an Incel

Press X to doubt. She most likely dated some fakecel fag who's muh mentalcel.

I was immediately attracted to his dirt-bag personality.
My Incel was a strange case; ‘genetically predetermined’ to be a ‘normie’, but also lucky enough to share a phenotype with Harry Styles.
And this is where the self-perpetuating isolation had room to manifest; wedged somewhere between his physical mediocrity and the supernatural draw that women have towards guitarists with long curly hair. I recall — once — he was approached by a beautiful woman. Shy, the woman giggled as she pointed out his similarities to Harry Styles. His response?
Nah, I look like if Harry Styles was hit by a truck
Charming.
He’d been told by many that he had a subdued beauty that could turn heads if he would just… wear a shirt that fit him… comb his hair, or simply wash the stench of cigarettes from his teeth. Did he do any such thing? Of course not. Did he still expect to reap the benefits of someone who did? You betcha.
I was able to take a step back after that and view the relationship from an outside perspective. I noticed things I hadn’t before, like his strange compulsion to be worse and less attractive than other people, even when he wasn’t. His deep-rooted insecurities bled over into how he spoke to me. He tried to convince me that I was unattractive, by continually poking at ‘flaws’ in my appearance. It’s a strange place to be in; simultaneously propped up on a pedestal whilst being told you’re the foot-rest.
Something that I’ve learned over time is that no one on your level is coming for you. To put it bluntly… I’ve never had an attractive man insult my appearance.
It's a Chad. :feelskek:

Last edited:
hope she is raped and killed

Most likely it was a Chad that wore glasses jfl.

You know? The trappings of nerdom ie inceldom?

Not all who remain chaste can be classified as ‘Incels’; it’s an ideology; a way to define how you feel about sex, regardless of how often you’re having it. In this sense, men who are engaging in a lot of sex can still be considered Incels. And this was the case for my first love.
smartest fembot