Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What I don't get about WMAF JBWers

KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★
Why the fuck do they always go for the yellowest, gookiest looking noodles? It's like they got off the plane and fell for the first Asian girl they talked to. Like holy shit, man, if I had that power I'd obviously go for a chick hotter than me.

Another bizarre thing I noticed among WMAF influencers: The wife never adopts his surname and remains named bing bong ching chong. I can't think of anything more beta than your wife not adopting your last name. As if resolving to miscegenation with chicks 10,000km away wasn't bad enough, they're also content to sit and accept the ULTIMATE and FINAL cuck to their genealogy. Pathetic.

As if they have a choice

if you travel too the other side of the planet too get a wife, big chance you are desperate enough too not pressure her too do anything she dont want.

And if anyone geomax, why get married? You have the perfect escape plan, just get a plane back home, no need too take the cum rag home.

The foid in the first pic forgot to evolve

I don't get them either.

Why the fuck do they always go for the yellowest, gookiest looking noodles? It's like they got off the plane and fell for the first Asian girl they talked to. Like holy shit, man, if I had that power I'd obviously go for a chick hotter than me.

Another bizarre thing I noticed among WMAF influencers: The wife never adopts his surname and remains named bing bong ching chong. I can't think of anything more beta than your wife not adopting your last name. As if resolving to miscegenation with chicks 10,000km away wasn't bad enough, they're also content to sit and accept the ULTIMATE and FINAL cuck to their genealogy. Pathetic.

View attachment 1199679View attachment 1199681
These are incels in america, they fly to the US and become betabuxxers. what you should be looking at is the chad white men that all the ricecels are losing out to. Every asian bbg is with a white dude it's insanely tragic. I know one of these girls in real life, they don't even know asian men exist. They're basically white the only asian thing about them is their ancestry. The amount of ethnic girls that copy + paste this worship of white chads, ignoring the kevin nguyens, tyrones and chadgputas or chadtinos of their own race is insane. It's just the most prevalent in asian women. The westernized indian girls do it, the feminine attractive/wealthy black girls do it, they all worship white. JBW is real (in america).

Last edited:
ugliest noodlewhore still mogs the most attractive mayowhore

These are incels in america, they fly to the US and become betabuxxers. what you should be looking at is the chad white men that all the ricecels are losing out to. Every asian bbg is with a white dude it's insanely tragic. I know one of these girls in real life, they don't even know asian men exist. They're basically white the only asian thing about them is their ancestry.
Honestly, ricecels have it worst. Not only are they the most feminine race and have horrible stereotypes associated with their men, but they're nonstop cucked by white guys that piss out Elliot Rodgers.

another crazy example of these influencers, there's an automotive youtuber named "hoovies garage" who had a BRUTAL divorce earlier this year. He got some short gook bitch from thailand, married her instantly, and showered her with a ton of cars, a big ass mansion, had some hapa elliot rodger kids.

and this bitch LEFT him, took half the money, took the HOUSE, took the kids, (and apparently was cheating on him) and nearly nuked his whole youtube career.

as of now the youtuber bought a farm instead, found some washed up 40 year old white woman to marry (and betabuxx again) and it seems he's about to go for round two of betabuxxing. Blackpill reaper always comes to collect. Only chads win.

Last edited:
another crazy example of these influencers, there's an automotive youtuber named "hoovies garage" who had a BRUTAL divorce earlier this year. He got some short gook bitch from thailand, married her instantly, and showered her with a ton of cars, a big ass mansion, had some hapa elliot rodger kids.

and this bitch LEFT him, took half the money, took the HOUSE, took the kids, (and apparently was cheating on him) and nearly nuked his whole youtube career.

as of now the youtuber bought a farm instead, found some washed up 40 year old white woman to marry (and betabuxx again) and it seems he's about to go for round two of betabuxxing. Blackpill reaper always comes to collect. Only chads win.
View attachment 1199705

View attachment 1199708
View attachment 1199710
the worst most public example of this is kim dotcom, founder of mega upload and mega.nz, 6 foot 7 inches tall. literally hundreds of millions of dollars and a 10 bedroom gigahouse and the bitch still left him took the kids and married a chad instead. lmfao. Now there's articles about his new wife denying marrying him for money. famous betabuxxers never cease to amaze me.

Beggars cant be choosers
Those girls most likely threw themselves at him first before the others

the worst most public example of this is kim dotcom, founder of mega upload and mega.nz, 6 foot 7 inches tall. literally hundreds of millions of dollars and a 10 bedroom gigahouse and the bitch still left him took the kids and married a chad instead. lmfao. Now there's articles about his new wife denying marrying him for money. famous betabuxxers never cease to amaze me.

View attachment 1199711
View attachment 1199712
Women's hypergamy is never satisfied

I think desire is the main factor. I bet most white roasties ignore and disregard them for chads to the point when they interact with a noodlewhore who actually shows interest in them they disregard everything to go for them to feel desirable.

These are incels in america, they fly to the US and become betabuxxers. what you should be looking at is the chad white men that all the ricecels are losing out to. Every asian bbg is with a white dude it's insanely tragic. I know one of these girls in real life, they don't even know asian men exist. They're basically white the only asian thing about them is their ancestry. The amount of ethnic girls that copy + paste this worship of white chads, ignoring the kevin nguyens, tyrones and chadgputas or chadtinos of their own race is insane. It's just the most prevalent in asian women. The westernized indian girls do it, the feminine attractive/wealthy black girls do it, they all worship white. JBW is real (in america).
death to ethnicwhores

View attachment 1199691View attachment 1199692
I'm White & live in the US, my State is in fact majority non-white when you account all demographics.

Where's my ethnicwhore GF?

I'm White & live in the US, my State is in fact majority non-white when you account all demographics.

Where's my ethnicwhore GF?
You are not chad or chadlite, you’re probably not even an average white. And you probably don’t want to be a betabuxxer like those passport bros. Remember - I did say
These are incels in america

You are not chad or chadlite, you’re probably not even an average white. And you probably don’t want to be a betabuxxer like those passport bros. Remember - I did say
Ah ok, my bad.

I just mistook it as you saying "whites can't be incels they will slay in SEA" when it's just betabuxxing some ugly gook or shitskin who just wants to use you for you money & as a trip to the West to cheat on you with Chad & Tyrone.

Noodlewhores that aren't butt ugly would find someone with deeper pockets to betabuxx

Honestly, ricecels have it worst. Not only are they the most feminine race and have horrible stereotypes associated with their men, but they're nonstop cucked by white guys that piss out Elliot Rodgers.

The vacant look in the first guys eyes is always so funny to me

View attachment 1199715

View attachment 1199708
View attachment 1199710
I will never understand how women are able to have kids with a man and then divorce rape him and ruin his and the kids lives

The selfie picture of the parents and the kid is brutal
The kid is genuinely happy and smiling and the dad is smiling too oblivious to his failed marriage and how his wife is cheating on him

but the gook wife is barely forcing her mouth into a grotesque fake smile She can barely even bring herself to fake a smile for the picture
She was probably already thinking about divorce raping him while this pic was being taken
I can guarantee when she took the kids she blamed all of it on him too so now the kids will hate him

This is what happens when You betabux