Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What hurts the most

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-
What hurts me the most is not that women don't want to have sex with me nor is it the fact they do not want to date me - it is the intense feeling of wanting someone who scarcely understands that I exist.

The longing glance met with the quick diversion of eyes.

The confessional ballad met with polite rejection.

The burning desire met with ... nothing.

You see, what hurts the most has never been that women don't love me; I've understood that for a long time.

What hurts the most is that I can never seem to stop loving them.

Beautifully said.

And I thought I was becoming cucked, mang…:feelswhat:

I can never seem to stop loving them.
Loving a foid is extremely cuck behavior. They are tools meant to put your dick in. They are not human.

my problem with society is that it's a one big lie, it's all artificial and prohibits access to natural recourses with women being one of them, making me jump through hoops that i wouldn't have to go through in a natural environment.

Yeah, the problem for men is that we like women too much, even though its clear as day women deserve none of it. They don't deserve to be taken on expensive dates, they don't deserve the amount of positive attention they get, and they sure as hell don't deserve mens time and love. Women just manipulate males and they don't even like men that much.

Maybe meditation (or shrooms) could work on reducing the attachment. Its not healthy to be attached to something that doesn't even exist, women can't love men

Lmao, yeah this is really pathetic tbh, if you still believe in muh true love/ romance like OP then you're probably not actually blackpilled. I literally feel nothing, when happening to look at any foids IRL. They all blend together to make one big pile of normfag sludge

its the mogging alone that gets me.

idc about sex, but i hate when i see everyone else doing it.

i just wanna the option.

Constantly obsessing over foids that are disgusted by you is one of the most short-sighted things you can do. The modern Western foid is completely devoid of any capability to form any kind of attachment to sub 5s, realizing this should dissipate that feeling of worshipping and intense "love" that you talk about still having. Though of course it's really not an easy thing to do if you've been taught to accept the bluepill of "true love" without question for decades. :ping:

Constantly obsessing over foids that are disgusted by you is one of the most short-sighted things you can do. The modern Western foid is completely devoid of any capability to form any kind of attachment to sub 5s, realizing this should dissipate that feeling of worshipping and intense "love" that you talk about still having. Though of course it's really not an easy thing to do if you've been taught to accept the bluepill of "true love" without question for decades. :ping:
high iqcel moging me again man

Loving a foid is extremely cuck behavior. They are tools meant to put your dick in. They are not human.
To clarify, I am not "loving" these women as in I want to marry them; it's more of an infatuation for every woman I see.

One day I'll love woman X, the next day I'll love woman Y; sometimes I'll love woman X in the morning, woman Y throughout the day and woman Z at night.

That's what I mean when I say I can't stop loving them.

4AD7F0DB B688 4083 BD8F B92757BADC9F

I feel you man, wanting romantic affection is natural and hard-wired into us.

I hate all women (in minecraft)