Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What hobbies and interests do you have?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Officer
★★★★
What are your hobbies and interests?

Mine are reading, philosophy, religion, history, Greek mythology, Latin, Greek, math, chemistry, and I’m trying to get into gardening and woodworks. I’m also planning to start exercising/working out soon.

All i do besides working is sleeping, jerking off, eating, going to the gym, watching series and sometimes cooking

My interests:
Naval engineering
Paleontology
Archeology
Taxidermy
Men's rights movement

My hobbies:
Modeling ships
Watching documentaries
Reading Wikipedia articles

I mainly just browse here and listen to music

My interests:
Naval engineering
Paleontology
Archeology
Taxidermy
Men's rights movement

My hobbies:
Modeling ships
Watching documentaries
Reading Wikipedia articles
That’s interesting. Are you studying anything related to history?

What is ship modeling like?

Goyming, Petting my cat, Movies, Sleeping, Shitting, pissing, Showering, Walking, Washing my hands, Cooking food, Opening my fridge, Drinking water, Brewing Tea, Brewing Coffee, Yelling at my neighbour for being too loud, Hmm what else, Oh and i love legos.

Goyming, Petting my cat, Movies, Sleeping, Shitting, pissing, Showering, Walking, Washing my hands, Cooking food, Opening my fridge, Drinking water, Brewing Tea, Brewing Coffee, Yelling at my neighbour for being too loud, Hmm what else, Oh and i love legos.
Do you like Star Wars legos?

My interest is Marxism-Rodgerism.

My hobby is bringing the good news that our problems can be solved with Marxism-Rodgerism.

fucking bitches :chad:

What’s that?
Marxism-Rodgerism is a philosophical framework that explains the mechanisms behind the sexual marketplace and offers a solution to its inequalities and shortcomings.

Marxism-Rodgerism is a philosophical framework that explains the mechanisms behind the sexual marketplace and offers a solution to its inequalities and shortcomings.
I see. By redistributing girlfriends/wives to all men?

Fapping and videogames

What are your hobbies and interests?

Mine are reading, philosophy, religion, history, Greek mythology, Latin, Greek, math, chemistry, and I’m trying to get into gardening and woodworks. I’m also planning to start exercising/working out soon.
rotting

That’s interesting. Are you studying anything related to history?
Self-study. I'm most interested in naval engineering and technology, especially early dreadnoughts (Class of warships that aren't being built anymore). I have a few books, but most of the information I learn comes from a mix of Wikipedia, documentaries, and various external sites.

Imo, Drachinifel is the best naval history YouTuber.
What is ship modeling like?
It's pretty fun. I have 4 models:
Titanic
HMS Hood
KMS Bismarck
KMS Scharnhorst
USS Iowa

playing war thunder rn

Listening to music (late-90s trance currently), and reading subjects on philosophy (particularly antinatalism and of-course the blackpill) and the sciences.

Daydreaming

Nazi propaganda 18 1024x686

Self-study. I'm most interested in naval engineering and technology, especially early dreadnoughts (Class of warships that aren't being built anymore). I have a few books, but most of the information I learn comes from a mix of Wikipedia, documentaries, and various external sites.

Imo, Drachinifel is the best naval history YouTuber.

That’s pretty cool. Are you also interested in old ships, like antiquarian-related?

Do you know why math, since it’s related to engineering?

There’s a subject called Spherical Trigonometry which is used by navigators at sea. You might like it.

I remember being obsessed with ships and shipwrecks as a child, just like those ships you just mentioned.

Self-study. I'm most interested in naval engineering and technology, especially early dreadnoughts
I self-study math and chemistry and physics. It isn’t easy, but I really like how it relates to buoyancy of ships, for example, and to other forms of physics of ships

That’s pretty cool. Are you also interested in old ships, like antiquarian-related?
Not really. The period I'm interested in is the late 1860s to the (Late ironclads and the first pre-dreadnoughts) early 1960s. Ship design peaked during the early 1920s IMO. (My favorite ship, Hood, was constructed in 1918)

Modern designs don't appeal to me. There isn't as much diversity compared to earlier ship designs.
HMS Devastation (1871) - Wikipedia

Devastation, late ironclad
HMS Hood - Wikipedia

Hood, first classified as a battlecruiser, later reclassified as a fast battleship (both of which aren't built today)

Ship classifications are hotly debated. Depending on the definition of a battlecruiser, the last one was built in 1916 (Renown) to 1974. (Kirov)
Do you know why math, since it’s related to engineering?
Why math? I assume it's a typo? But yes, there's a lot of maths involved in ship design. Armor calculations (like immunity zones, angle of impact), effective and maximum range of guns, weight offsets, etc...
There’s a subject called Spherical Trigonometry which is used by navigators at sea. You might like it.
I will look into it. :feelsokman:

• Vidya Games (MMOs)
  • Mountainbiking (Enduro)
  • PC Building
  • Yoga
  • Im into like Mindfulness/Meditation Practices ( Progressive Muscle Relaxation, Autogenic Training,Trauma Release Exercises)

WHOEVER STOLE MY FUCKING LEGO STARWARS WILL BE FUCKING SORRY WHEN I FIND OUT!

• Im into like Mindfulness/Meditation Practices ( Progressive Muscle Relaxation, Autogenic Training,Trauma Release Exercises)
Really? That’s awesome.

I’m really hoping to engage in those therapies and exercises to overcome/manage my high sensitivity. I was thinking about Progressive Muscle Relaxation, Tension and Trauma Releasing exercises, meditation, mindfulness, EMDR, and hypnosis. I really need them.

Is there a specific reason you engage in those practices?

I see. By redistributing girlfriends/wives to all men?
No.

By creating a "foidless society" wherein all foids are put in a coma and locked inside collectively owned breeding facilities that shall redistribute access to reproduction. Sexual communism.

Not really. The period I'm interested in is the late 1860s to the (Late ironclads and the first pre-dreadnoughts) early 1960s. Ship design peaked during the early 1920s IMO. (My favorite ship, Hood, was constructed in 1918)

Modern designs don't appeal to me. There isn't as much diversity compared to earlier ship designs.
HMS Devastation (1871) - Wikipedia

Devastation, late ironclad
HMS Hood - Wikipedia

Hood, first classified as a battlecruiser, later reclassified as a fast battleship (both of which aren't built today)

Ship classifications are hotly debated. Depending on the definition of a battlecruiser, the last one was built in 1916 (Renown) to 1974. (Kirov)

Why math? I assume it's a typo? But yes, there's a lot of maths involved in ship design. Armor calculations (like immunity zones, angle of impact), effective and maximum range of guns, weight offsets, etc...

I will look into it. :feelsokman:
That’s interesting. I remember being fascinated with the Japanese warships of WW2.
How many models do you have?

Are you interested in the ocean or sea as well?

Personally, I find pirate ships, colonial era ships from the Age of Discovery the most interesting.

That’s interesting. I remember being fascinated with the Japanese warships of WW2.
British ships are my personal favorites.

Japanese WWII ships are so-so. I personally find the pagoda towers rather ugly.
The Ugly Pagoda Mast Warships - HubPages

Yes, japan built the largest battleship of time, but it was:
Horrifically inefficient on fuel
Steel was of inferior quality (Yamato had ~16 inches of belt armor, but it was effectively ~14 inches due to the poorer quality of steel compared to other capital ships)
18" guns were overkill (16" was more than sufficient)
Japanese anti-air was stuck in the inter-war period- the mounts themselves turned way too slow to effectively track modern fast aircraft. Combined with the massive amounts of muzzle flash, outdated targeting systems, lack of radar, etc... Japanese AA was horrifically ineffective.

British warships were far more innovative in my opinion. In fact, Japanese ship design was heavily influenced by British and later German designs.

My personal favorite ship, the Hood:
HMS Hood as Laid Down by Tzoli on DeviantArt

She went ~31-32 knots in 1918. Most light cruisers were struggling to reach 30 knots in those times! Most capital ships slugged along at glacial speeds (18-24 knots)

Unlike other Battlecruisers, she did not sacrifice armor for speed. Initially, she was armored like any other battlecruiser- however, as time went on, she was progressively up-armored (Earlier battlecruisers had a reputation for exploding spectacularly- which was mostly due to the highly unsuitable and flammable explosives they used, not the lack of armor.) until she had a respectable 12" of main belt armor which was the average battleship armor for the time while being much much faster. (Do not confuse battleship with warship)

Her guns were also the largest of the era. The 15" British naval gun is widely regarded as one of the greatest of all time.

Of course, she had her own problems. Her high length-to-beam ratio meant the ship was quite unstable due to the hull bending stresses. She was also known for getting quite wet due to being overweight from all the extra armor.

Both the battleship and battlecruiser (and their subgroups) were killed off by the emergence of the aircraft carrier and the proliferation of nuclear submarines.
How many models do you have?
Titanic
HMS Hood
KMS Bismarck
KMS Scharnhorst
USS Iowa
I'm planning to build more in the future, but they're pretty expensive, especially for a neetcel like me. (~200-300 euros)
Are you interested in the ocean or sea as well?
Yes, I'm somewhat interested in marine biology and paleontology.
Personally, I find pirate ships, colonial era ships from the Age of Discovery the most interesting.
Sorry for the late reply. I was gooning LOL. My personal opinion is that the age of sail-type warships isn't as diverse as later designs but I am ignorant.

Cars, cars, more cars, trucks, engines, and did I mention CARS?

TransformERs, some metal musics, eating food & programming

she had her own problems. Her high length-to-beam ratio meant the ship was quite unstable due to the hull bending stresses
This reminds me very much of the Nemi Ship wreckage recovered in Italy in the 1930s. Many were left wondering how the Romans could’ve built a functioning ship like those.

I personally find the pagoda towers rather ugly.
Really? I thought that looked very nice.

I'm planning to build more in the future, but they're pretty expensive, especially for a neetcel like me. (~200-300 euros)
That’s cool. Have you ever considered 3D printing before? I’m learning to use Blender and have thought of printing out 3D models of ships, temples, ruins, etc. You might like it, but I imagine it’s expensive.

My personal opinion is that the age of sail-type warships isn't as diverse as later designs
I think they have much more intricate designs and are basically floating architecture.

How do you build those model ships?

Mine is being retarded, browsing this site, and gooning. And AI stuff.